Don't know if I can make it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheep

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Ever since I started vaping I haven't let a paycheque go by without putting in a new order of something or another. I almost had a buying free one last payday but wound up spending just $20 on some juice I didn't really need. Only $20, that's not so bad is it? :D

So tomorrow is payday again and I'm looking at my pile of vaping supplies and I know I don't need anything but am I going to be able to make it through another two weeks without buying anything e-cig related? I'm not sure.

I feel like I've traded my cigarette addiction to feed my buying new toys addiction! 8-o

Connman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
North Florida, USA
E-cigs are good for the postal service and you are helping support them and small businesses by spending that cash. And can one really have enough? I think not. :)

Ok 5cardstud I found this torture thread you put up here. 8-o

Feel free to pm me a sneak peek. :w00t: :thumbs: :p

I can sympathize with you. Don't get into mods or you'll really be in trouble. I have been working on one of my mods and thought I'd add up all the reciepts. Well I could have bought 2 very nice mods for what I got in this one. Just know You are not alone. Have a good evening.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
E-cigs are good for the postal service and you are helping support them and small businesses by spending that cash. And can one really have enough? I think not. :)

Ok 5cardstud I found this torture thread you put up here. 8-o

Feel free to pm me a sneak peek. :w00t: :thumbs: :p
I would but I can't even aford a picture. I'm so broke I can't pay attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread