Don't Know Where I Should Look...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2009
Michigan
Can someone please tell me the best place in the US (i.e. price, service) to get a pen style 801, preferably automatic (I don't know if they come in manual and automatic or what, sorry if I sound like a dork :oops:), and come in colors like metallic red, matte black, or silver? I've considered purchasing from www.healthcabin.net, but they're in China. However, if anyone has had a good experience with them, can you please let me know about it? I really would like to get this ordered today, so any help would be very much appreciated.

ProtoType

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
New Jersey
Try Home - Rocky Mountain Vapor you have reached the mountain top of electronic cigarettes! -- Free shipping for items over $14

I also have ordered from Ruyan Direct and HealthCabin. I can vouch for both. They are both great. I got my items in 4 days from HealthCabin. They offer the longest warranty as well with 6 months.

Edit: Here is the page for 801 Starter Kits. It's $23 and it's FREE shipping. They ship really fast too. I don't think you can find somewhere better in the USA.
http://shop.rockymountainvapor.com/category.sc?categoryId=10

Angelz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2009
Michigan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread