dont know where, so i'll ask it here...(36mg juice, where?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

V4Lis4me

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
FLORIDA
So this is the most appropriate place i could think of to ask,... if not, sorry for the inconvenience....

but 36mg juice suppliers........

i know of (mine) V4L, and have seen it on TastyVapor as well......

but, minus a loooooonnnnnnnngggggggg searching process for other vendors.... i keep finding that 24mg seems to be the norm for the high level.

i want to branch out on some new juice, and i obviously love V4L (and TV is gonna get a shot on the next order).....

but i respect most everyone's views here,

so...
where is your reputable vendor to supply 36mg juice?

(its all i use:D)

catlvr

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Kern County California
Puresmoker and MFS both have 36mg. I've only used the coca cola 36mg from Puresmoker so I don't know how good the other flavors are. I love the 48mg cola from MFS. I have also tried blueberry and cotton candy 48mg and they are great. I've bought alot of unflavored juice from MFS also so I can make my own. Great stuff! Happy vaping!

TaketheRedPill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2009
Southern California
Mist-stix
VaporCountry
Litecigusa
Madvapes
DinosaurVapes
TastyVapor
BearJuice
and about 2 dozen others :)

go to the top of the page where it says sponsoring suppliers and browse their sites, comparison shop prices, then go to the vendors subforums and read comments. make an informed purchase. good luck.

TTRP

dleerl

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
MA
Be careful, a lot of the suppliers sell Dekang so you're going to get the same juice and it has a perfumey taste to it. So I'd do some reading about them first before I'd order. I know Chris at My Freedom Smokes mixes his own and I know that his nic juice comes from the US unlike a lot of the suppliers around who mix their own that use nic juice from China which has a chemical taste to it. Just giving you a heads up. I have bought MFS unflavored nic juice and it's real clean and clear without that bad taste like that stuff from China. Johnson Creek also mixes their own and they also use only US nicotine and US products so they have a purer product.

One thing to think of if you are a new vaper is that JC flavors are known to be weaker though and being to new to vaping your taste buds are not quite fully awake and that may pose a problem right now in tasting flavors. I have not heard about the strength of the flavor of MFS's premixed juice so I can't comment on that. Service is great though and the strength of their unflavored nic juice has been titrated by members of this forum and is right on just in case you ever think of getting into mixing your own.

I would also recommend reading the thread posted tonight called Best Quality Juice. Someone wrote down the ingredients in Dekang RY4 flavored juice and then went on the net and looked up what those ingredients were and any harmful effects on the body. If you have any concerns about this, it would be well worth your time to read that before you purchase Dekang juice so that you have full understanding of what you're buying.

Patience is the companion of wisdom. ~ St. Augustine of Hippov

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread