Don't let connman see this:

Status
Not open for further replies.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
The world doesn't need a $150+ "Triple Barrel Shotgun mod", so don't let connman see this flashlight:

theshorelinemarket_2113_25134160

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
You know, I've always believed in the motto, "Nothing exceeds like excess!", but that flash has even me scratching my head. Yeah, okay, it throws a bunch of light, but I think there are simpler routes to the same outcome.

Rocketman, your flash reminded me of the thuglight -- it's a bat handle you screw onto the end of a maglight. Actually, might be another good zombie thing.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
But it IS a lil pricey! :shock: Funny thing tho, is that the barrels already look like 510 batt connectors, huh? :D

Actually, if you look at the prices of good flashlights, Fenix is very reasonably priced, and they make good stuff. Nothing against Maglight, but the newer generation of "tactical" :laugh: flashlights are a couple steps above that.

But I still think the triple head is just silly.:D

Rocketman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
SouthEastern Louisiana
The triple head is actually functional. Three Independent LED light sources are hard to focus since there is no 'single point source'. Each reflector focuses one LED source. The multiple led flashlights (the cheap ones) just rely on the LED lensing and a little bit of reflected light from a silver surround. Single LED high powered LED Tactical lights are limited by maximum LED power. 3 can put out more than 1. They probably are also powered in parallel which would eliminate a single point failure.

and no, MP3 player is not included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread