Don't Shoot Me...But This is Even BETTER Than Usual!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
Tasty Vapor's Waffles have been the only liquid that I have vaped every single day since I quit smoking. Yes, I have lots of other TV flavors too but a day never goes by without at least a few pulls of a carto full of Waffles.

My last order was for 6oz (48mg's + doublers) back in November. They were sweet, delicious and wonderful as always. The liquid was a light amber and didn't darken much as it steeped.

I ran out just in time for Monday's sale. I ordered another 6oz of Waffles in my usual mix (plain, sweetened, 10%VG). It arrived today. I immediately noticed a big difference. The smell was STRONG and WONDERFUL. The liquid was (is) significantly darker than previous orders.

I immediately opened it up, mixed everything and loaded up a carto. I know, I know, steep at least a week but curiosity got the better of me. Sure enough...BAM! The flavor was more intense and really, really great! In fact, I would say it is better than the remnants of my well steeped previous batch.

So, c'mon Geoff, spill it, are we back to the super high quality stuff you guys were getting back before the "decline" (which in my opinion, wasn't really as noticeable as some made it seem) or am I just imagining things??

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
Maybe he got another good batch of favoring!
Nothing beats that first batch when he was testing it, god that was good!

DITTO!!!!!!! That sample that VaporingQueen sent us was by far the best waffle juice. It was the light colored waffle. Speaking of VaporingQueen, where the heck did she go? Has anyone spoken to her? I miss her!!!!:(

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
Hailed I was wondering the same thing and poeia has gone missing also!e Where'd all the old gang go?
..we need to xanax to order a new bottle since he was the waffle man!

Poeia post every now and then, but I haven't talked to her in a while. I miss our old TV vapor gang. VaporingQueen hasn't logged on since mid December. I hope she didn't fall off the vaping wagon. I haven't had a lot of time to post these days. Life with a 6 year old is keeping me pretty busy. I am still a faithful TV customer and spending plenty of money, but I am missing my original waffle.

Cari and Chainvapor, I can't wait to hear your reviews of the new waffle. Let me know how it compares to the original. I was tempted to order some this week, but ordered the new cheesecake and some more French Vanilla Cupcake. It took 3 weeks of aging, but the vanilla cupcake is really yummy!:):)

Chainvapor, Congrats on your one year anniversery, mine is in 3 weeks.

Wingnutter

Jan 21, 2011
Lakeland FL
Ok, I just got my first ever order of Waffle today, and like the OP, I couldnt resist and HAD to try it. Its delicious, but to me it tastes more like a sweet waffle batter than an actual Waffle. Is TV Waffle known to have butter and syrup flavors? Because Im not getting either of those.

Again, its delicious, and I do plan on letting it steep for a week, but Im curious as to what I should expect in a week vs today when it was fresh from the mail box.

ETA: I ordered 24mg, plain, sweetened, 20% VG

willyfingers1022

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Chalfont PA
Just got mine the other day and I am really enjoying it. I have to say I think it smells and tastes a little like pretzels which I actually kind of like. I asked for light on the syrup which may have been a mistake. I get waffles from another vendor and all I taste in theirs is maple and butter. I ordered a 6ml bottle from them and plan to add it to my TV waffles to increase maple and butteryness

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Chainvapor, Congrats on your one year anniversery, mine is in 3 weeks.

Thank you Hailey! I am glad to have been a part of the ECF and TV forum! It is nice to know I have not "lit up" in over a year! As soon as I receive the new Waffle and let it steep for a week, I will try it and give a review here.

CV

P.S. I bought the Waffle Yesterday (2-26-11) and I also got some Butterscotch Cupcake and a bottle of 48mg Butter Cream cupcake to go with the doubler I got a couple weeks ago. I LOVE THE CUPCAKE!! AWESOME JOB ON THAT ONE GEOFF AND CREW!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread