• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DON'T USE THIS POLL USE NEW ONE! VIP special ONE YEAR Anniversary for the Nerdy!

Will you be attending the Weird Al Concert

• YES I'm going for sure (just me)

• YES I'm going and bringing a guest

• NO I can't go! Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
NOTE UPDATE:

Please use new sticky poll thread (link below) and post again if you are going (it works better!).

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...endance-poll-weird-al-anniversary-social.html

CUT OFF FOR CONFIRMATION (FOR FOOD - IF YOU'LL EAT/PAY!) BY AUGUST 9TH (Date is the 12th)! If you confirm food and don't show up, you'll owe for the meal. ;)

IF YOU ARE "PRETTY SURE" YOU ARE GOING, EVEN LAST MINUTE, THEY CAN HOLD TICKETS FOR YOU AT WILL CALL (you'll pay there) AND IF YOU DON'T SHOW UP, THERE IS NO FEE BUT YOU WON'T BE INCLUDED FOR THE DINNER COUNT
. They need to notify the service people 2 days before for how many people are purchasing food. Please let me know if you've marked the poll as going but won't be eating!

PLEASE BRING CASH TO PAY JOHN FOR YOUR DINNER.

PLEASE PM ME WITH QUESTIONS

All the info. below is current/correct. C U there!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, it best explains the VIP group :facepalm::

YouTube - "Weird Al" Yankovic - White & Nerdy

What? Well...

So who better to spend our Anniversary with than WEIRD AL YANKOVIC in concert? wOoT!

Can it get any better?

Sure it can!! :D

We're all watching the concert in the private OWNER'S BOX at the show!

More goodness? Yuppers!

Food is included in our special price too! (buy your own alcohol!)

DATE: Thursday August 12th
TIME: 6:30pm - show starts at 8pm
WHERE: Celebrity Theatre. Located on 32nd St., just 4 blocks south of the Loop 202 freeway, in Phoenix. Click here to view map for directions.

COST:

$13 - admission for Weird Al (normal ticket price is Rows 1-5= $55.00, Rows 6-13 = $45.00, Rows 14-25 = $35.00! Wow!)
$9 - for food buffet
$1.65 service charge for food service

ONLY $23.65 per person total

You can bring your significant other (cost is per person, one guest only please). Sorry no children/anyone under 21. If you act like a child, obviously you are welcome! :oops:

Bring your camera everyone!! (Sharky???)

Some fun stuff for ya to see: http://www.weirdal.com/

Big thanks to John Andrews and Rich Hazelwood at PHXSmokeless/Hazelwood's/Celebrity Theater for setting this great special evening up for us! You guys rock!

Please mark the Poll if you are going! We need a head count for food/seating in the box. I'll keep this thread updated with important information as we get closer to the day so check back here often!

xxx000
Hellen (p.s. you can post here in this thread with any comments or ideas!)

Last edited:

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Sounds like a normal VIP meeting with someone besides Sharky making all the jokes... I have always liked WEIRD AL YANKOVIC and this is just an excuses to see a funny concert. Plus the Celebrity Theater is a great place to see a show like this. So Hellen are you dressing 'White and Nerdy' or 'Amish Paradise'. LOL

So the owner box does have vaping rights correct? Also is this replacing the July meet and greet???? It is late in the month so I am guessing that it is. Just thought I would ask.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Rhae... yup girl this is f-----n' SERIOUS. Our one year had to be something over the top, right?

Martin:
1) I'm dressing up White and Nerdy :2cool: (you can just show up as usual, LOL)
2) In Rich Hazelwood's house (owns PHXSmokeless & Celebrity Theatre)... vaping your azz off is allowed!!
3) This will be in place of July and August meets. We'll try to do the September social early in the month?

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
My usual bed time is 9:00pm Can I bring a pillow and my blankie?

Hmmmmmmmmm ~~~~~ Let me see..... Wierd Al Yankovic, cheap best seats in the house, cheap food, and I can vap my brains out..... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Are you kidding me??????????
Of course I'll attend. My mother didn't raise no dummy. Well, we really don't have to disscuss my brother now do we?

Just me and my vap'n weapons, unless someone else wants to bring a significant other for me???????????????

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
On another point...if attend...Y'all shall see my geekiness...Crapberries..

Ninjas,-Jedis-and-Lonely-Nerds.png

Last edited:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
What... Jeeze Ratty you haven't been let out of your cage in like 8 months! It's a week night! I thought you could do week nights?!

Ok youz guyz! We have to schedule this with notice of attendance to John so he can set it up, so no last minute attendance available for this one!

I don't have a cut off date as of yet, but will post it as soon as I know.

Let us know if you can go as soon as you can, k?

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Not quite sure... most likely either meeting up with John at a certain area in front of the venue or paying/picking up the tickets at a Will Call window that evening? I have to get in touch with him this week for more info. on how they'll do this.

Sorry all the info. isn't available yet. We just wanted to get the general info and date out to all of you as soon as I could so everyone could make plans and change schedules, plan to call in sick *grin* etc. so you can attend!

Howard & Ruth - I still haven't heard back from John. Will PM you when I know.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread