Don't you love happy accidents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

molli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Dubuque, Iowa
I neglected to clean out my bcc clearo after putting the FuZion Unicorn Blood back into the bottle. Refilled it with HHV Dragon's breath. Dragon's breath needed a little 'something' and Unicorn blood was just too sweet for more than the occasional vape. Yeah, THIS combo I can vape all day! Best way to describe the 'mix' is just a hint of pink. :blink:

molli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Dubuque, Iowa
LOL! Could you give an idea of what it tastes like? I'm thinking of getting the juices you mentioned and mixing them.
Well, Dragon's breath is Dragon Fruit with just a hint of something else'... but very very subtle in flavor. Unicorn blood, my daughter describes as 'extra sugary skittles'. It's really too sweet for my taste to vape very long. I wound up with approximately 2ml of Dragons breath and probably 3-4 drops of unicorn blood, whatever didn't come out of the clearo when I emptied it. It seemed to enhance the flavor of the Dragon's blood and added a bit of 'spice' to it like you said....not sure how to describe it really.

molli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Dubuque, Iowa
those are some evil sounding juices...i like to vape happy flavors like hypnotic mist and liquid amber - picture myself floating on clouds over green pastures...

Rainbow right after the rain stops..when it still has that 'frosty' halo around it, before the sun burns it off....Evil sounding, but a lovely vape, at least for me.

molli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Dubuque, Iowa
Heh, and here I thought they evolved into Narwhals. :laugh:

OMG..never seen that one before! thanks ever so much for the bleeding earworm.......
It's also interesting how you can mix a bit of this and a bit of that...the left overs of 'not enough to bother with' and come up with something absolutely TASTELESS! Dragons Breath with a touch of unicorn blood, Angel's Kiss, and parrothead. Do NOT recommend. I'm wondering if I should dump some menthol in there just for 'flavor'. It's still not enough to fill a clearo, but now I have some lovely empty bottles to reuse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread