Status
Not open for further replies.

obrian93

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Just curious. I don't know if this would be a waste of time or not:

decal.png

Seems a shame that nonsmokers get all the good stickers.

obrian93

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Cielo - I made this up just this morning. Glad you like it!

If anyone wants to underwrite the printing (which is only practical if you have a zillion made), I'm happy to pass along the original illustrator/eps art.

Really, the only tricky part is getting the left side of the check parallel to the 'v,' otherwise it's all arial/arial black.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That decal on the door of a restaurant or bar would say to me "Come enjoy yourself and spend your money here." And I would do it, too.

I quit patronizing places where I could not smoke. I can just as easily not patronize places where I can't vape. This decal would let me know the places I should go.

Also, it would be another way to let the general populace know about the existance of PVs. We would gain more acceptance, and hopefully turn a lot of smokers into vapers.

If I could buy these decals, I would give them to restaurant owners whenever I eat out.

Good job!

~A

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
Cielo - I made this up just this morning. Glad you like it!

If anyone wants to underwrite the printing (which is only practical if you have a zillion made), I'm happy to pass along the original illustrator/eps art.

Really, the only tricky part is getting the left side of the check parallel to the 'v,' otherwise it's all arial/arial black.

obrian,

Very nice! we're getting quotes for other stickers and t-shirts now so I think we could easily add this one in the bid request. Can you email the artwork to me at webmaster@casaa.org ? If it's too large, let me know and I'll create an FTP account for you.

Thanks!
Michal

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Another bonus. Since the devices are not widely known, such a decal would generate questions. Patrons would be asking the staff, "What's a personal vaporizer?"

Now if the establishment also sold PVs, it would not be able to make any health claims, but it certainly could distribute literature written by consumer groups such as CASAA that included user stories.

justincase

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2009
33.98801111° N, 77.90895581° W
It be nice if it also said "This establishment supports a smoke-free environment." To emphasize that vaping is smoke-free!

This statement added to that decal is perfect! I would easily distribute them as well. I am spreading much love around the beach about pv's and every place I go to allows me to happily vape away once I explain to them what it is and how it works. These businesses would gladly display them. And we are a HUGE terrorist town. ( I mean tourist town!)
:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread