Double Cross Zenith RDA v2 (pre_sale) @ IKV (EXTENDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
We are now officially taking Pre-Orders for the Double Cross Zenith rda.

Click Here Double Cross Zenith RBA V2

The Double Cross Zenith v2.- currently the most advanced rda in the market.

1. Single or dual cyclops option
2. Airflow control
3. Larger juice wall
4. Slit holes for the poles (FLATWIRE READY)
5. Solid negative poles, machined with the base for more conductivity and stability
6. Copper positive pin (Silver Plated)
7. Hidden delrin insulator at driptip entry
8. 22mm diameter
9. Tripole
10. Cmii with SN engraved (Only 2000 units planned worldwide)
11. Highest grade high temp insulator
12. Adjustable Positive Pins
13. Interchangeable Air Flow Ring
Available Colors:

• Tiger Brass
  • Anodized Black
  • Stainless Steel (Silver)
  • SandBlasted Grey
  • Copper
  • Red
  • Teal
  • Pink

Brass
[FONT=Droid Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
better4_zpsb263949a.jpg
[/FONT]

Brass, SS and Matte Black
Rings_zps91330f23.jpg
[/FONT]

Sand Blasted
sandBlast_zpsc2b51e0f.jpg
[/FONT]

Copper
Copper2_zps76fa3304.jpg
[/FONT]

A whole plethora to choose from!
newringcolors2_zps58273b37.jpg

Dissembled
Zenithdisassembled_zps69b17126.jpg

Last edited:

ccv1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2013
Houma, La, USA
Yay, mine went through also! ORDER #: 94669
The wait is gonna kill me though. I'm that guy who will pay the extra $30 to $50 to have it here tomorrow so I don't have to wait. Now I'm in on a pre-order with no clue when it'll ship. Not like me at all, but it sounds like this thing is gonna be worth the wait.

I got the brass, and the sand blasted rings. What did everyone else go for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

juicybeaver

Verified Member
Dec 1, 2013
GTA
Shopping cart software is bugged. Just got off phone with CC co. They saw the 2 previous failed order attempts and reason was incorrect expiry date. Which I did enter correctly the first 2 times. Didnt send correct month for expiry date. Enter one number and another is sent. Tried one more time during the call using correct info and again, order declined for same reason.

Guess I will be buying this elsewhere.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Shopping cart software is bugged. Just got off phone with CC co. They saw the 2 previous failed order attempts and reason was incorrect expiry date. Which I did enter correctly the first 2 times. Didnt send correct month for expiry date. Enter one number and another is sent. Tried one more time during the call using correct info and again, order declined for same reason.

Guess I will be buying this elsewhere.
It was the shipping option but he fixed it.

The wait is gonna kill me though. I'm that guy who will pay the extra $30 to $50 to have it here tomorrow so I don't have to wait. Now I'm in on a pre-order with no clue when it'll ship. Not like me at all, but it sounds like this thing is gonna be worth the wait.

I got this one.

better4_zpsb263949a.jpg

Last edited:

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC

I got two RDAs, one with the black ring and the other with tiger brass ring. Super stoked! I'm notoriously patient but already feel like I'm coming off that reservation. :cool:

Can't thank ikenvape enough for running this pre order, I had already resigned myself to NOT getting one of these devices, same as so many others.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Thinking about ordering, just wondering if anyone knows if the sandblasted finish is the same as the media blasted finish? I saw another vendor has it listed as media blasted, and it does look a little different from the pictures. Any help would be appreciated.
It's the same, just different contrast in the images.
I went with the name Sand Blasted because that is what they are saying it's called. :)

ccv1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2013
Houma, La, USA
Thinking about ordering, just wondering if anyone knows if the sandblasted finish is the same as the media blasted finish? I saw another vendor has it listed as media blasted, and it does look a little different from the pictures. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't have first hand experience with the device itself. That being said, I have plenty of experience with media blasting. I would say yes, it is the same. Really blasting is blasting. Different "media" are used for different materials. Could be sand, plastic, or many other types of material used to blast with. All it seems to be truly doing in this application is giving the ring/drip tip a slight textured appearance and matt look.

ccv1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2013
Houma, La, USA
are you guys in PA? Where at?

Also, how long is the wait after placing an order? (rough estimate is fine)

As per post #17-
"All Orders will be shipping to IKV towards the end of April"

So I wouldn't guess they would be shipping them to us until sometime in May. Just a guess though. I'm just happy to be able to get my hands on one of these bad boys. They look amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread