Double edged sword, Ecigs on the Red Carpet

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Major eye roll at people like Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton, but I suppose any celebrity exposure is better than none?

20 Celebrities Smoking E Cigarettes >> Pictures and Videos

And here is where we put the above mentioned theory into practice 8-o

NicoSheen >> Charlie Sheen Launches E Cigarette Company

I'm not sure I'd believe much that website has to say. It is one of those fake review e-cig sites that links to e-cig companies that pay them big referral kick backs. They are using celebrity names for extra hits- not that some of those people haven't tried ecigs but it is hardly a news source.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
I'm waiting for one of them to come out vaping a REO or a Provari or any of the PVs we commonly use around here...when that happens, we'll have hit the big time...I can see Angelina with a Vmod and Brad enjoying a BuzzPro sitting around with Johnny puffing a REO Woodville...cool visual, HUH..........
madjack:2cool:

I have a feeling if they were really into vaping, they'd move into the cool mods pretty fast. It would be a cool visual seeing a selection coming down the red carpet with clouds of vapor.

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
I'm waiting for one of them to come out vaping a REO or a Provari or any of the PVs we commonly use around here...when that happens, we'll have hit the big time...I can see Angelina with a Vmod and Brad enjoying a BuzzPro sitting around with Johnny puffing a REO Woodville...cool visual, HUH..........
madjack:2cool:

Truth. They have no clue what they're missing. Vv is where it's at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread