The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Double Juice With First Order! Custom eJuice

Discussion in 'Canada Suppliers' started by masterdaver, Feb 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. masterdaver

masterdaver Registered Supplier

Aug 7, 2014
    Canada
    When you place your first order with us, enter "FIRST ORDER" in the special instructions field to have your juice doubled! That works out to $5 for each 30ml bottle! If your order is $75 or more, you can get free Expedited Parcel shipping for your order! Check us out at www.customejuice.ca

2. RubyRuby

RubyRuby Senior Member ECF Veteran

Just placed my first order! Very excited to try a new Canadian supplier, as my last MBV order got stopped at the border. If this liquid is good, you will have a new steady customer.
    I am wondering about steep times - since this is custom blended I assume it will not have any time to develop before it hits the mail. Any recommendations as to how long I should wait to try these?

3. masterdaver

Aug 7, 2014
    Canada
    Different flavours require different steep times. Fruity flavours can taste great when they are fresh and tobacco flavours sometimes mature after a couple of weeks. We suggest trying all of your juices right away then steeping the ones you find least impressive.

4. RubyRuby

That makes good sense... thanks!

5. masterdaver

Aug 7, 2014
    Canada
    Check out this review!

6. Mala

Mala Full Member

Aug 18, 2012
    Montreal, Canada
    I have to say that I was very pleased with the juices I ordered from this vendor (not affiliated in any way) and plan to re-purchase again soon.

The "FIRST ORDER" deal is hard to beat!!

I loved being able to order the flavor blends, PG/VG ratio and nic levels of my choice :)

7. RubyRuby

I received mine very quickly, and the first order deal is indeed hard to beat! I have only tried two of the eight I ordered, and they were both good. I think they will get better with steeping, so I have set them aside for a bit. I will definitely be ordering from this company again! (But not for a little while, as I now have a LOT of juice on hand!)
    I am delighted to find a quality product, reasonable prices (even without the deal) and good service so close to home!

8. masterdaver

Aug 7, 2014
    Canada
    We now have Cream Soda flavour and Silly Rabbit Cereal flavour!

9. masterdaver

Aug 7, 2014
    Canada
    Our flavour selection now includes Lucky Leprechaun Cereal, Fruit Circles With Milk, and Greek Yogurt!

10. APF

APF Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2015
    Qualicum Beach BC
    Are you planning on accepting Master Card or PayPal anytime soon?

11. masterdaver

Aug 7, 2014
    Canada
    We had to remove Paypal as a payment option. For now we only accept E-transfer payments.

12. APF

APF Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2015
    Qualicum Beach BC
    OK, thanks anyway.

13. masterdaver

Aug 7, 2014
    Canada
    We finally have Peanut Butter! We have also added Captain Cereal, Chocolate Coconut Almond Candy Bar, Caramel (Original), Coconut Candy and Sweet Cream.

14. VRabbit13

VRabbit13 Full Member

Jul 24, 2015
    Heyya mate.. would love to try the ejuices that u have.. but i do have some questions that i need to clarify. Is it ok if inbox u personally with regards to this?

15. masterdaver

Aug 7, 2014
    Canada
    No problem, send me a PM and I'll answer your questions.

16. masterdaver

Aug 7, 2014
    Canada
    We've managed to get our hands on a few Subox Minis. They're $80 each. Hurry and get yours before they go out of style!

17. masterdaver

Aug 7, 2014
    Canada
    We finally have diketone free Red Velvet Cake and Pralines & Cream flavours.

18. masterdaver

Aug 7, 2014
    Canada
    Hey! We have taken customization to the next level by offering custom labels. Send us an image of whatever you want and we will put it on your label! Learn more here.

19. Triggerdog

Triggerdog New Member

Sep 9, 2015
    Just made my first order of 5 juices. They all sound like winners.

20. masterdaver

Aug 7, 2014
    Canada
    We now have Lemonade Cookie, Slim Mint Cookie, Sweet Tea and Mojito Havana flavours!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.