Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
After 4 Weeks, it just gets Easier and Easier.

:thumb:

Keep Looking Forward. And avoid things that could Steer You to the Left or to the Right.

Now also would be a Great Time to make sure you have a Complete Back-Up system. And at Least a 30 Day Stash of e-liquid(s) that you like.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Congrats! I wish to be like you someday :)

You Can!

Because if I can Quit, after as Long and as Much as I Smoked, I think just about Anyone can. Especially with Today's Hardware/e-liquids.

Sometimes you just have to Grit your Teeth and say I just Don't Want to Smoke Anymore.

Seb23100

Jul 13, 2018
Ontario, Canada
You Can!

Because if I can Quit, after as Long and as Much as I Smoked, I think just about Anyone can. Especially with Today's Hardware/e-liquids.

Sometimes you just have to Grit your Teeth and say I just Don't Want to Smoke Anymore.
You're absolutely right! Thank you for giving me some more motivation to quit!

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Today marks 4 weeks without touching a smoke as much as i haven't craved. I do think this forum keepa me on track.
It is a nice to hear that you have found what you needed from the forum. I have made some really great friends on here that have helped me through some really tough times.

When I was just getting started with vaping I was a duel user (both vaping and smoking). What I wound up doing was setting a date and then on that date I had my last cigarette. It just so happened that it was my birthday. I quit smoking on the 25th of February and found and joined this forum on the 26. I have not regretted doing either.

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
Today marks 4 weeks without touching a smoke as much as i haven't craved. I do think this forum keepa me on track.

Congrats.
Tip:Ceremony is a large part of the smoking habit. Try to not do things you normally used to do while smoking
or replace the ciggie you used to smoke with vape. If you used to smoke a ciggie
while sitting on the toilet...vape instead.

Vape on!

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
I was a super heavy smoker for decades and been vaping for years now. You can do it.

I do not like to say "if I can - you can" because I know everyone is different. I can tell you that people that know me are shocked that I no longer smoke and most probably thought they'd never see the day that I quit cigs.

What worked for me was prep beforehand - gathering enough supplies like @zoiDman mentioned - is super important because there is no excuse to run out and grab a cig. Eliminate the temptation.

I stopped smoking the moment I started vaping. I know that does not work for everyone. For me, the morning would set the tone. If I woke up in the morning and smoked --that's it --I would have smoked all day long. And vaped as well. So I did not do that.

I just carried my vape everywhere. I've facilitated lots of training and we would preach the 21 day rule --it takes 21 days, on average, for something that is repeated daily to become second nature. I decided it was time to practice what I preach and just kept reaching for the vape. Over and over.

So just keep trying and if you can even slowly decrease the amt of analogs smoked then you are making progress.

Last edited:

Sam74

Jul 2, 2018
Congrats.
Tip:Ceremony is a large part of the smoking habit. Try to not do things you normally used to do while smoking
or replace the ciggie you used to smoke with vape. If you used to smoke a ciggie
while sitting on the toilet...vape instead.

Vape on!
Thanks for that i havent changed my routine. I will come home from work have a coffee and a vape b4 eg going to shop just like i did when i had a cig.

Sam74

Jul 2, 2018
I was a super heavy smoker for decades and been vaping for years now. You can do it.

I do not like to say "if I can - you can" because I know everyone is different. I can tell you that people that know me are shocked that I no longer smoke and most probably thought they'd never see the day that I quit cigs.

What worked for me was prep beforehand - gathering enough supplies like @zoiDman mentioned - is super important because there is no excuse to run out and grab and cig. Eliminate the temptation.

I stopped smoking the moment I started vaping. I know that does not work for everyone. For me, the morning would set the tone. If I woke up in the morning and smoked --that's it --I would have smoked all day long. And vaped as well. So I did not do that.

I just carried my vape everywhere. I've facilitated lots of training and we would preach the 21 day rule --it takes 21 days, on average, for something that is repeated daily to become second nature. I decided it was time to practice what I preach and just kept reaching for the vape. Over and over.

So just keep trying and if you can even slowly decrease the amt of analogs smoked then you are making progress.
Hi chellie
Thats great to hear you are doing great by the sounds of it. just curious what does decreasing the amount of analogs mean
Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread