Doublers tastes weaker than ones with nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

nahoku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
I bought a few juices from TV and noticed that the Doublers don't have the same flavor as the ones containing nic. Is this "normal" for the doublers? I would assume TV mixes everything at once when they fill the order, and then adds nic to the bottle that requires it. Is this how it's done? I guess I just don't understand why the taste difference. By the way, even the samplers are more intense flavor-wise than what I received through a normal order.

nahoku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
The bad part is that I based some of my order on TV samplers. The Caramel Popcorn sampler was awesome, but my order was way below what the sampler tasted like. I also bought the German Chocolate sampler, but am reluctant to order the regular or doublers. I have to wonder if everyone at TV is mixing the same. Maybe a rookie mixed my stuff! Oh well.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It always helps if you call us with these issues. It may just be a circumstantial thing, perhaps a mixer that we need to talk to retrain. If you call us, it helps us narrow down some issues so that this doesn't end up broadcasted on ECF and people get the overall wrong ideas about products, especially if it's just a matter of remixing for you.

nahoku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
I was going to call, but by the time I realized it, over 2 weeks had passed and I had been vaping the juice in hopes it would get better with age. It didn't happen. I didn't mean to "broadcast", but what is this forum for if not for honest discussion, opinions, and questions? It would be quite irrelevant if all you saw here was how good everything was or what flavor are you vaping now. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well ultimately, the case could very well be that we have a mixer that is going lighter on the flavorings than the recipes dictate and we might have to re-train them a bit so that these types of complaints done become "normal".

We don't want these kinds of complaints to become normal. ya know?

That's why I was hoping you'd call, so we can look at the order, see who mixed it and have a talk.

nahoku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks for your concern. I don't think it will become the norm for people to complain here. As it is, I just mailed all the juice to my brother to try. He couldn't vape what he had because it made him cough and since I absolutely want him to vape rather than smoke, I sent him the juice. Upfront, I want to state that you aren't under any obligation to me, but if you still want me to call or email so you can gather information, I can do that.

Cahdek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Sacramento, CA
I called them today to complain about the same thing. My doubler of Burmanii is MUCH lighter than it should be. I used 2oz of doubler to dilute 1oz of 36mg leaving me with 12mg nic. It just didn't taste right at all! I let it steep for a month, still nothing. I bought a fresh bottle of Burmanii and it's delicious like it should be. Something happened with that doubler.

I explained the situtation to them over the phone and they are shipping me a new freshly mixed doubler. Can't argue with their customer service! There has been a few bumps along the way, but any issues I've had they've always rectified the situation.

My point is, CALL THEM as Geoff has asked. They will take care of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread