Not open for further replies.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I’ll try that.
I do keep my index finger on the top of the tube when screwing down the bottle cap but it ejaculates when I release it! I’m leaving room in the bottle to account for the tube as well. Perhaps trimming the tube would help?

I wouldn’t mind but often I’m wiping the bottle and the carrier thing just from refilling the bottle. Small annoyance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Flip the bottle upside down before releasing your finger.

Reactions: HenTheKing

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
So, Score’s suggestion of squeezing the bottle works! No unwanted ejaculations! Nice one chap.

Will do Zaryk! Why not have two methods for stopping it?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I fill my bottles up as far as they can. Squeezing works very well, but takes up space juice could be filling. Both methods work, just depends on how you like to do it.

Reactions: HenTheKing

39Buick

Sep 22, 2018
Good Morning All! New member here and also have been using the Basium for several weeks now and have really been enjoying it. I have a question about the smell when you change batteries! I noticed when i unboxed the mod that it had an odor when i opened the battery door. Has anyone else noticed this?
I have had the mod for several weeks and the odor seems to be a bit stronger! I am wondering if this mod has any venting for the batteries or if the odor is just from materials in the building of the mod!
I can only really smell it when the battery door is open! Slightly when closed and brought up under my nose!
Any Ideas?

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Good Morning All! New member here and also have been using the Basium for several weeks now and have really been enjoying it. I have a question about the smell when you change batteries! I noticed when i unboxed the mod that it had an odor when i opened the battery door. Has anyone else noticed this?
I have had the mod for several weeks and the odor seems to be a bit stronger! I am wondering if this mod has any venting for the batteries or if the odor is just from materials in the building of the mod!
I can only really smell it when the battery door is open! Slightly when closed and brought up under my nose!
Any Ideas?
It could be not enough venting for the chip. I have an RX200 that gets warm on the faceplate because of this and your basium could be the same?

Curious,what are you smelling,or what does it smell like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread