Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Dovpo Blotto rta, I thank the store https: //www.vaporl.com/ for sending this product in exchange for an honest review.
    The atomizer in question is designed by Sam Parsons of vaping Bogan's YouTube channel, offered in 3 different colors.

99.JPG

The new 26mm diameter RTA Blotto is able to accommodate both one and two coils, with the Airflow 242 ° system that runs over the coils, promising a high aromatic yield.

The Blotto Rta package by Dovpo has a transparent window that makes this object immediately visible.

Later on, some construction features are listed, on this side there is the check security code, the address of the manufacturer, a label showing the color and a bar code, then there are the classic logos & marks.

1.jpg

2.jpg

The other sides of the package.

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Once the box is opened and the Blotto is removed, the surprises are not over! we realize that there is a "hidden" compartment that houses the tank in ultem, the tank bubble and some spare parts's

6.jpg

Package contents:

1-RTA Blotto
    1-glass bubble in pirex of 6ml
    1-tank in ultem of 6ml
    1-Bag containing o'ring, spare screws, screwdriver
    1-User manual
    1-Skull-shaped bottle opener

7.jpg

8.jpg

The drip tip 810 fits into the top-cap, held by an internal o-ring.

9.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    The first tank on the left contains 2ml of liquid and is pre-mounted on the Blotto, the ultem tank and the pirex tank bubble are two precious spare parts supplied in the package, both of which have a capacity of 6ml.

10.jpg

The buttonholes for the refill are generous in size.

11.jpg

The central structure that incorporates the bell and the chimney

12.jpg

The inside of the bell has a considerable size

13.jpg

The deck is in a suspended position and the particular arrangement of the holes will convey the air to 242 °, investing it from below and laterally.

14.jpg

The air ring is equipped with an end-of-stroke stop, sufficiently braked and equipped with a myriad of small holes arranged on two opposite slots.

15.jpg

The bottom of the atom bears the signature of Vaping Bogan, the serial number, and is fitted with a protruding gold-plated pin.

16.jpg

For the regeneration I used two Triple core coil fused clapton in Ni90 6 turns on tip 3, the resistance was found to be 0.11Ω, the coils are very close together and it is certainly the maximum diameter usable with this atomizer built in dual , the liquid used is FA strawberry diluted to 5% on base 70/30.

I also did a test with only one fused clapton core always on tip 3, the resistance in this case was 0.22Ω
    The buttonholes of the deck where we insert the cotton are quite wide and provide a very good feeding, with the 0.22 coil even at 50watt the shot is always fat and well fed.

17.JPG

18.jpg

Final Considerations

The atom with both single / double builds showed exemplary functioning, without heating up and above all without showing the slightest formation of condensation, the fluid pull is silent in suction, accompanies us with a dark and muffled rustling content, this Blotto is this open but not so much! So I always keep the airflows wide open, so I find the right balance between balance and flavor. Steam production is high even in single coils, almost embarrassing! In dual logically increases a little bit, but in single impressed me, I did not expect it! Basically it is a product that works very well and does not create problems, with both configurations! The construction and the materials used are of good quality, so I would advise you to include it in your next shopping cart.

You can find it on Vaporl.com at: DOVPO BLOTTO RTA - 2ml

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread