Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
The Verdict

So, it's time to wrap it up. And of course, I want to tell you guys some of my thoughts on this Dovpo Topside Lite Squonk Kit.

The first con will be the plastic regular module! I don't know how Dovpo determined to do this. Seriously, that module just makes this whole kit like a bargain. All I want to say is that the transformation design concept is the highlight of this entire kit, but it seems like Dovpo doesn't think so. At least, the material of both modules should be the same!

And also, the connection between the regular module and the main body could be much better. Frankly, I think it'll be the best 2-in-1 squonk mod if the regular module is made of the same material!

Another con is that there's no replacement silicone bottle inside the package. Even it's not convenient to take out the bottle from the squonk module, an extra bottle is pretty necessary!

As for the pros, I can tell you it's a beautiful squonk mod. The combination between the transparent squonk module and the black main body just makes itself much more outstanding. And the transformation design concept is another pro.

Please click here to check the full review: Dovpo Topside Lite Squonk Kit Review | Don't Not Buy It

Don't forget to use the coupon (PD10) to get an extra 10% off on all products.
Free shipping is our default service!

Hit the link to find more: Dovpo Topside Lite Squonk TC Kit 90W

Click here to view more vape box mod here: Wholesale Supply Best Box Mod Vape-Ave40

Welcome you vendors to view our catalog online and navigate through the process for Vape Wholesale, set up your wholesale account or drop us an email to info@ave40.com first

Reactions: Boris bmp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread