Dovpo Variant RDA Price $19.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapeallen

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 17, 2019
www.vapeciga.com
Dovpo Variant RDA Price $19.99

I think, the DOVPO Variant rda is similar to drop rda, the drip tip like a hard plastic, this one but we do have the owing around the top, this accessory we can find it in aftermarket everywhere, beside the drip tip, we’re got a little bit of an early whirly going on round the top.
Vapeciga%2BDOVPO%2BVariant%2BRDA%2B%2Bdrip%2Btip.png

We can find eight holes on both side of the DOVPO Variant RDA, the holes are used to adjust the airflow, on the bottom we can see there in RDA TVC creation usual markings and there are two other screw for negative and here’s positive which is it’s got the squonk pin in included but there is a nice raised peek insulator to make it extra safe. The coils much like drop RDA if you haven’t watched the drop RDA, you can search it on this online shop www.vapeciga.com.

We have also got that cutting out piece on the DOVPO Variant RDA, there’s the word “variant” over on the side. kind of pitch brings us onto dick marries up with the like raised notch piece, here on the base a couple of o-rings, there to help make the seal the top cap so when you put that on, it’s just when a line it up, so put it on right they never have this trouble.
Vapeciga%2BDOVPO%2BVariant%2BRDA%2B%2B.png

Top cap off inside top cap we do notice we have some dome, we can also notice the step design on here these two pieces top cap dome, in does is renowned for increasing the flavor but it is just push this bit out, we got a two pieces cap, the two pieces top cap is designed to adjustable airflow too, do you know how does it work? There is a little bit sharp on the corners are where they are not sharp but they are all for us, if we catch it in wrong ways, it is going to hurt our fingers. It is not rounded off as such but just see here we got a bit of a step design going on here, owing around the top to make the seal that drip tip back in and if we put the put on the cap here right, so at the moment we've got it for the open, we just swivel it around, just notice there knocks the top rail off, and then we can going and just experiment, our arts continuing and start going this way around as well so fully adjust the way air flow, I tend to rock it when is fully open by myself.

Vapeciga%2BDOVPO%2BVariant%2BRDA.png

You can do singe core or dual core on this DOVPO Variant RDA, if you like to do a single core you can in theory just use one side and bring it over to the middle or you like to do dual core we can fill the cotton in both core.

DOVPO Variant RDA match with the Topside Lite box mod is perfect, I can't grumble with that flavor with dual core building light out and it is giving me really decent flavor, I'll give this a good 8 out of 10 for flavor, so I quite happy with that RDA if you haven't got many RDAS, I think you quite enjoy that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread