The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Downeast Vapes, Best Blueberry Ever!!

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by Btsmokincat, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Btsmokincat

Btsmokincat Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2013
    Waterville ME
    I thought I'd put a plug in for my new favorite juice! I am in love with Downeast Vapes Blueberry! I've tried 4 other blueberry juices but this is the one to rule them all! All the others have had a candy like artificial flavor but this one tastes so true to the real thing! Absoultely Delicious! No one makes blueberry anything better than a Mainer! (no, I'm not just saying that cause I'm a Mainer too)

DownEast Vapes they don't have a huge variety but the juices I've tried; Blueberry, Blue Mountain Tobacco, Honey Cured Tobacco and Signature Blend are all excellent! Their prices are reasonable, $4.95 to $5.95 for 10ml and with my recent order (three 10ml bottles) they sent a 5ml sample bottle! My juice was made fresh the day I ordered it with a "born on" date written on the label. I let it age for the past week and if it's only going to get better over the next few weeks my mind is going to be blown!

That's my :2c:, Downeast Vapes worth every penny!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.