DownEast Vapes: Newish Vendor, Two GREAT Juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
DownEast Vapes is an e-liquid maker in Maine, which just celebrated its one year anniversary.

I tried a handful of their NET tobacco juices (didn't really care for their tobacco base), BUT:

The two non-tobacco juices I tried are magnificent!!

(Full disclosure: I want to give this company some buzzzz because I dearly want them to succeed, so that I may NEVER be without these two juices again! :laugh::blush:)

All DEV juices are 70/30 pg/vg unless customization is requested. The juices are very clean-tasting, and contain no artificial colors, alcohol or water. As each bottle is made fresh-to-order, the website recommends a two-week steep (I second that recommendation). They plan to offer pre-steeped juice in the future.

My Winners:
Apple Cinnamon. A delicious, slightly sweet, RED apple juice with a mild amount of fresh bakery cinnamon. At 12mg, there is a mild throat hit. The juice almost tastes like one of those cinnamon-candy apples I remember getting at carnivals as a child!

Cinnamon Graham Cracker. Oh my! My expectations for this were pretty low, as I have difficulty tasting bakery-type flavors. This is a delicious, creamy honey-graham vape with just the right amount (moderate) of sweet bakery cinnamon. I don't know where the mild creaminess comes from; sometimes it almost tastes like a cin-a-bon bakery icing, except it is not that sweet. At 12mg, the throat hit is gentle. I do believe I could actually vape this comforting and tasty eliquid all day long, without ever tiring of it. The flavor is neither too strong nor too subtle: think of it as Goldilocks Liquid! :laugh:

Pricing is mid-level, and shipping is very fast. My only complaint is that DEV uses plastic rather than glass bottles; perhaps with enough customer input that will change. :)

I strongly encourage vapers to check out DEV's modest selection of juices: DownEast Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread