• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Downriver/Metro Detroit Area Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
734 Trebton and work in 419 toledo. Revolver os in Toledo and has great deals and products including juice.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Do you mean Trenton? Thats where I live! My wife and i got a great deal on a house in North Trenton off of Sibly road a couple summers ago. And here I thought I was the only vaper in my city =P

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
how's it going out there in the sticks?? umm is it Mark? i'm not good at remembering things. but some things come to me once in awhile. anyway. nice web-site , glad to see your talents are working for you. some wonderful stuff you are producing. i've just been lazy away this whole year, gonna try and get out more for 2012. of course for me that doesnt start till spring. i'm not a cold weather fan. well happy new year to all, and i'll be around the forum more often, since i see our sub-forum has grown quite a bit this year, i have new friends to meet.

motorcity57

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
I'M RIGHT HERE
looking forward to it Mark. maybe you schedule it on a race week-end? i can get access to my friends house on lake columbia there, she still owns those 2 houses over on that corner with the big barn. someone went in and striped all the copper outta the barn house during the summer. i told her she gotta rent them places out so they will be looked after, she is getting old and owns some houses around here where i live and cant hardly get rent and manage these places, so she has not really tried to rent them. if you know anyone looking to rent, that you would vouch, let me know i will talk with her.
anyway let me know when you get the dates

hiya Wiz

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
i hope it is true like in the story. i hope it is great and wonderful to be The Wiz.
i use members forum join dates as their tobaccoo quit date, even if we didn't actually quit on that date.
Feb. 2009, The Wiz. way to go buddy, 3 years. doesnt seem like 3 years.
i look forward to the next 3 years.

I believe the great and powerful Wiz quit on January 1st 2009 and has already passed his 3 year mark if I'm not mistaken. That's what makes him "great and powerful". :)
Not so great and powerful Mist.......Just mighty glad to not be smoking! I had quit for a month using the Nicotrol Inhaler before discovering this place and e-cigs! 3 for you in May MC.........and 2 for you next month Mist! Well done fellas! I am in good company!

:)Wiz!

Lill

Jan 1, 2012
Michigan
Hi folks,

I'm another 734 (Ypsi-Arbor) and I've got a question for you all right off the bat. I bought an awesome PV and charger and batteries and now, the very first time I'm using it, the charger turns out to be faulty (the LEDs don't come on at all). Yikes! I don't want this to put a dent in my progress toward quitting the analogs (only two days so far, but it's progress). Does anyone know of a local place where I can pick up a charger for CR123A batteries?

Thanks and nice to meet you and happy new year! :)

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Lill, I have an old black multi charger for 3.6, 3.7 volt batteries that I don't use any more and two Tynergy chargers for 3.0 volt batteries just sitting in a drawer. I'm about 45 minutes or so west of you down US 12. Both of my kids live in Yipsi and my wife works in Ann Arbor. If any of those chargers will help you out let me know and we'll figure out how to get you hooked up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread