• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Downriver/Metro Detroit Area Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
with smoking pretty much banned throughout the city now (can't smoke inside businesses, can't smoke within 40 feet of the entrance to a business, and can't smoke anywhere on U of M campus), you'd expect that now would be a fantastic time to open a chain of vapor stores.

If you know anyone who'd like to invest, I wouldnt' mind getting back into retail store management for a while :)

I got an email a little while ago about U of M's campus wide ban. I dug into it a little bit and their budget was something llike $50,000 to ban smoking on their campuses, I just love how my tuition dollars are being spent!

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
248 - Milford checking in

What happened to the meets at the White Lake Inn?

Those were being set up by KatieS and she's been MIA for several months. She was in poor health the last few times I saw her.
The Wiz and I were talking about her recently and I saw that her online store, thesmokelessshop.com was closed permanently due to her serious health issues. Doesn't sound good.
So, unless someone in that area wants to take that bull by the horns, I believe the White Lake venues may be a thing of the past.

Twinkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2009
I've been noticing a lot of the smoke shops around the area (Wixom, New Hudson, Highland...) have started carrying liquid, so I'd have to guess there's a new crop of people who might be interested in going.

I wasn't able to make it to the meetup last October due to a family emergency that day, but I actually dropped in this forum to see if there was going to be a second annual meetup.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Well alright then Wiz. Let's do this thing. I'm ready for another meet and I'm really ready for one that you're at. :)
Let us know if you find anything out about Katy.
I will Mist!

Ok I will be watching this thread! Ill try to make it this time. Still no job yet but Ill see what I can do.
You had better!!! LOL!

Are we there yet? (can't be Oct 20-22, that's the VA vapecon)
Are you going to the VA meet?(Didn't know they were having one.......shame on me)

:)Wiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread