DPV9 PCC - Operation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, just wondering if anyone can give me some advice on how the LEDs on the DPV9 PCC are supposed to work?

When I plug the case into my USB port, the top LED shines red until the case is charged, at which time it turns green. That's cool :)

When I plug a battery into the case, the bottom light will either stay red, or will flash intermittently (still red), but it never seems to go green, which I would assume would be the obvious wayt to tell me that the battery is charged.

Is this normal? Or is my PCC faulty? I would appreciate any comments from other DPV9 PCC users.

Cheers!
Mark

Thanks blackbug, that seems to be the way it's operating :)

I would have thought though, that the generally accepted indication of a completed charge would be a green light . . . hence my confusion (and the lack of documentation wasn't helpful!) - considering the charger's led goes green, my logic was telling me the battery led should do the same . . . hehe!

Me too Di :D

Probably the only complaint I would have is questionable cartomizer consistency. Some are great - work amazing for days, and others just don't have the same hit. One, I got about three puffs out of, before it stopped cold. More good ones than bad though, so I'm happy overall :)

I must add that the DPV9 gives me better vaping than anything else I've tried (and I've tried a lot!!!) :thumbs:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Me too Di :D

Probably the only complaint I would have is questionable cartomizer consistency. Some are great - work amazing for days, and others just don't have the same hit. One, I got about three puffs out of, before it stopped cold. More good ones than bad though, so I'm happy overall :)

I must add that the DPV9 gives me better vaping than anything else I've tried (and I've tried a lot!!!) :thumbs:

YesI just love the DPV9 carty it is my second fav -- my first is 801 atty.

they are inconsistant, some more filled than others and some vape 3 hours and others 1/2 hour but on the whole I would not smoke anything else now that we have the empties that you fill with your own juice-

The only time I smoke anything else is when I do have a hankering for my darling 801.

The fact that Indulgence attaches with all that attys on the market is such a blessing, I am in vaping heaven - hahahahahah:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread