DPV9PCC - charger case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, a quick question - right now I'm tied to my PC using the fantastic DPV9 with USB passthrough, and because it's sooo good, I'm keen to make it portable.

I'd like to get an updated indication of when the DPV9PCC will be back in stock please :)

I asked via the Eastmall site, and Ed was very quick to respond, advising that it would be "soon" and that you were busy with the Indulgence release.

I'm getting such good results with the DPV9 that (sorry guys) the Indulgence isn't on my radar currently - but it would be great if the support for your other products didn't drop off :) I'll need to place another liquid order from you soon, and because I'm in New Zealand, I'd like to order everything together if possible.

I must add also, that I've been vaping for over 2 years now, and had recently returned to analogues in sheer frustration at the hit and miss nature of the products in general - since I found Eastmall however, my faith has been restored - so THANKS GUYS!

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hi guys, a quick question - right now I'm tied to my PC using the fantastic DPV9 with USB passthrough, and because it's sooo good, I'm keen to make it portable.

I'd like to get an updated indication of when the DPV9PCC will be back in stock please :)

I asked via the Eastmall site, and Ed was very quick to respond, advising that it would be "soon" and that you were busy with the Indulgence release.

I'm getting such good results with the DPV9 that (sorry guys) the Indulgence isn't on my radar currently - but it would be great if the support for your other products didn't drop off :) I'll need to place another liquid order from you soon, and because I'm in New Zealand, I'd like to order everything together if possible.

I must add also, that I've been vaping for over 2 years now, and had recently returned to analogues in sheer frustration at the hit and miss nature of the products in general - since I found Eastmall however, my faith has been restored - so THANKS GUYS!

Ok
well as Ed told you we will be restocking these as soon as possible-

they are very popular

I would like a replacement for mine as well----

The thin wire on the usb connector is seems to be failing--
at least that is what it is with mine-----

the problem is that we have not got a time frame from the factory
on the replacements coming to us--

we are pushing for them-- as I said I want one too-----

I will continue to push for it-
for you - and for me too -------:)

meantime -- the DPV9 battys can be charged with the 901 charger---

and we will have a mobile USB power pack coming very soon-
this will allow usb passthru on the go ----- great stuff -- :)
Pocket power !! haha

Thanks for your reply Di - much appreciated.

It's really the portable bit that I'm after - I don't have batteries for the DPV9 (was planning on purchasing these with the PCC), so my universal USB charger isn't much use in this case :)

I'll wait for further news and hope my supplies don't run out first 8-o

Thanks again,
Mark

(PS: USB passthrough on the go sounds like fun!!!)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Thanks for your reply Di - much appreciated.

It's really the portable bit that I'm after - I don't have batteries for the DPV9 (was planning on purchasing these with the PCC), so my universal USB charger isn't much use in this case :)

I'll wait for further news and hope my supplies don't run out first 8-o

Thanks again,
Mark

(PS: USB passthrough on the go sounds like fun!!!)

I am hoping it will be very soon after xmas ---

Factory is saying about 1 week so ------ XXX fingers !!!!

and Yes, there is nothing like
mobile passthru !!!!

I use mine with a mobile batty box-- 4 X AA battys

ok = stick box in pants pocket --or on belt clip ---
vape passthru - stick passthru in shirt pocket --

get in car, --- unput usb from batty box-
put usb into usb car plug - mmmmm, car vapin'

wow all day passthru -- woop wooop woooop !!!!
:w00t::w00t::w00t:

will be unreal with a big mah USB power pack !!!!!!

Nice one Di . . . I have a stick (two actually), and both are in my drawer gathering dust (they're not from Eastmall, BTW, which probably explains it :))

I just think the DPV9 (and it's cousins) are perfect. If you're like me, and have tried just about every PV on the planet (excluding mods), then it's the perfect product. I don't know how many (expensive) attys I've thrown away, almost shedding tears in the process. Now I throw away my DPV9 attys looking forward to a fresh one every time!

Wow, I can't wait till you get the PCC stock in . . . it'll make my day when that happens :)

Thanks again.
Mark

Hi Di, do you have any updates on the PCC? I'm holding out to place my next order and fast running out of supplies!

Also I notice you're out of stock of the blank carts, will these be restocked at the same time as the PCC's?

Sorry to pester, it's just that this PV is the first in 2 years of vaping to really satisfy my smoking urge, and I'm dreading running out.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread