RDA DRŪGA RDA By Augvape

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhmzRaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2015
I have been seeing this rda all over Instagram and thought I'll share it with you guys.
The much anticipated rda, designed by Indonesia’s Pride Coil Master, Mike, is now finally going to be released after much testing and perfecting. The DRŪGA rda is the 1st atty which utilizes a CSS (Clamp Snag System) for its dual posts to make coil installation super easy and convenient. It also allows for a Wider Variety of exotic coil builds due to its massive post holes.

The DRUGA features a design not seen before in an RDA and probably in most atomizers. The new CSS allows you to tighten the post screws without the need to use a screwdriver.

Here are some features:

1. Made of SS304

2. 24mm Diameter

3. 810 Drip tip

4. 24K Gold Plated Deck

5. Clamp Snag System

6. Comes with an Ultem Drip Tip And a Derlin Drip Tip

7. Comes With Gold Plated Brass Pin And SS Squonk Pin

collage.jpg

druga6.jpg

druga1.jpg
druga3.jpg

I would love to hear you guys thoughts on this RDA. To me, I think it's a well designed RDA and the new CSS is really a pro. Judging by Augvape's previous products, I can tell that this RDA won't require any serious vape budget and will be really affordable. I for one, will definitely be adding this to my collection.

Last edited:

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Which RDA's you think it competes with or made to compete with?
The drip tip reminds me of the CSMNTs ultem top the side airflow looks reminiscent of the Krytens and the deck reminds me of the Petri 8) haha if it's in the price range of normal augvape products and if it has a nice short stature and conical top cap it should be one hell of an RDA

Reactions: OhmzRaw

OhmzRaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2015
The drip tip reminds me of the CSMNTs ultem top the side airflow looks reminiscent of the Krytens and the deck reminds me of the Petri 8) haha if it's in the price range of normal augvape products and if it has a nice short stature and conical top cap it should be one hell of an RDA
That's 3 great products in one. I suspect that this RDA won't be too expensive. Augvape tends to design products that are more on the flavor side rather than vapor which is why I love their products. I'm not a fan of clouds and prefer flavor over vapor production all the time. I firmly believe that this thing will be a killer flavor producer and will also produce a good amount of vapor.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon

OhmzRaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2015
The design and posts are what we've seen before but I haven't seen an RDA that is like this. If you had to ask me which RDA's looks exactly the same and have the same features I wouldn't be able to guess. This RDA isn't Goon kind of innovative with a completely unique deck but rather I find it unique in a way that I haven't seen anything like it (the design I might of seen but combined with the airflow and posts I haven't) that said, I may be wrong and there might be something out there that's similar but I haven't seen it.

OhmzRaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2015
@bwh79 Looking at each component Individually, I guess we'll see it in other products but as whole I haven't. For example if we look at the airflow we'll say Kryten and look at the Drip Tip and think CSMNT and then look at the build deck and say Petri but we haven't seen all these great features combined into 1 product.

Reactions: Sed8op8

OhmzRaw

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2015
Sounds like you're excited about this.

Also sounds like a plug.

GLWS!
I'm definitely excited for it. I've used the Merlin Mini RTA and its such a nice little RTA so I'm excited to find out what this one will be like. I will definitely be adding one of these to cart as soon as its released.

Reactions: Sed8op8

Verb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Eastern, PA, USA
I'm not liking the fact that it does not come with a 510 drip tip adapter. I'm not a fan of short drip tips because of heat transfer from the RDA.

It looks like it will take a Kennedy/Goon tip if you want something with more length.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
I'm definitely excited for it. I've used the Merlin Mini RTA and its such a nice little RTA so I'm excited to find out what this one will be like. I will definitely be adding one of these to cart as soon as its released.
I loved the Boreas and loved both of the merlin RTAs. I am not a fan of the new merlin RDTA and feel like they departed from the Merlin's roots which were a solid single coil experience with MTL option. If they had made the merlin RDTA a single coil jobby (hell add a dual coil deck as an extra) with a MTL option I think it would have sold like pancakes but win some lose some right. As to the druga I love the looks of it and im not sure if people are seeing the openings under the clamps but it's definitely something I have not seen before but that's not the point. It looks like a solid little dripper considering the quality and pricing of augvape other products it should be sturdy and affordable. If it has a nice conical design on the inside and it is short with a decent juice well sign me up 8)

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
This is an RDA post in the RDA forum.

Why would you post this here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread