Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Dr Mike's Rad Vapors Lucid is not for me. I like the sour taste but the cocunut is not for me. They describe the juice as this: "[FONT='Open Sans', sans-serif]Slightly sweet, slightly sour, passionfruit with a note of coconut to balance the flavor " I like the passionfruit especially at higher wattages but not a fan of the coconut flavoring. I eat co....s and nuts most days. But I can not stand vaping them.[/FONT]
I used three different wattages between 15-50. I used a Trident v2 on the Zorro to review this juice. To find your wattage and my key that I use to rate vapor production click here.

Dr Mike's Rad Vapors Lucid was the best at 50w. I enjoy really vaping this ejuice at high wattage, it is better at 50w than at 30w or 15w. At higher wattages the fusion of flavors increases, I think the flavor shines. The ejuice gets dry at high wattages but it is not too dry. At lower wattages the ejuice is too sweet for me. I recommend it for high wattage vapers that want a good passionfruit taste and like vaping coconut.
To see the other reviews I have done click here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread