The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Dr. Pepper Flavor

Discussion in 'Commercial Ecigarette Reviews and Videos' started by tazzmann, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tazzmann

tazzmann Accessories Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2010
    Vancouver, WA US
    For those of you that are looking for a good Dr. Pepper flavor, e-liquidplanet has a great Dr. Pepper flavor. I got their sampler pack that had that, cola, coffee, rum and tea in it. Being a Dr. Pepper fan, that was the one I went straight for. I haven't tried the others yet, but am looking forward to trying them out. The vapor and throat hit are good (4/5) with my 510 and the taste is outstanding (5/5), but I am really looking forward to trying them out with my eGo 510 as soon as it gets here in the mail. So far, I will be buying some of the Dr. Pepper from them for sure as well as some backup attys!

Mike

Link to vendor: http://www.eliquidplanet.com

2. mendnwngs

mendnwngs Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2010
    Central California
    Sorry to be OT, but I love the power laws cheat sheet on your avatar!

Im a bit of an e-geek myself. :)

Okay.. Carry on!

-Jason

3. jfdpl686

jfdpl686 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    New York
    Good to know. Thank you.
    Up to now, the one I like is from Mist-stix.
    Good flavor, I have 16 mg nic and TH is "good" I wanted non-nic but couldn't find a nice flavor as this one.

4. tazzmann

tazzmann Accessories Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2010
    Vancouver, WA US
    Thanks mendnwngs, I am an amateur radio operator, so use those quite a bit. Anyway, I mixed up some rum and coke from the sample pack last night. If I didn't know better, I would swear I was drinking the stuff (Other than no side effects)! I haven't tried the green tea flavor. I think that's because it is green. Reminds me too much of pond scum. bleh!

5. hyperdeficit

hyperdeficit Super Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2009
    Lucas, Texas
    Liquidxpress.com has dr pepper flavor. it is called the new 23

I havent tried this flavor but i tried their coke flavor and holeey .... it was good. It tasted better than real coke. damn i need to order more of it. havent had it in a long time

It was high quality stuff. Fairly priced and came in a tight blue glass bottle. I highly highly recommend it.

I would say since they nailed the cola flavor their Dr. Pepper is probably good.
    the cola even had a carbination effect beacue the throathit was so unique

And it is 17$ for 30 mls. a way better price than 9 for ten mls. that is almost a dollar a ML!

I actually heard about liquidxpress from steve at puresmoker. He told me that they were one of his favorite suppliers. Outside his own line of course

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.