Status
Not open for further replies.

VOOPOO_Official

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2016
shenzhen,China
voopoo.com
Here comes special editions of Drag3. Will it be your next collection?

1. Add three new colors

from left to right:

1) Treasure Lime

2) Coffee Brown

3) Dream Blue

52503(1)(1).jpg

2. Upgrade the shape of mod

The more ergonomic shape designed to bring you most comfortable vaping experience.

Fits easily in your hand!
_DSC5234_1(1).jpg

Do you like the new version? Which color is your favorite?

1-10, how would you rate?

Comment below!

Last edited:

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
I like my Drag collection.The original is built well and it still looks brand new.Not a very comfortable Mod with its sharp edges but I don't mind because I am not really that delicate.
The Drag 2? While they still work fine and feel much better in the hand, the finish has worn and looks horrible.:(
The new version looks to have taken the finish from the original and bumped up the comfort. I may try it but the the finish on the Drag2 has me worried about buying again.

I like the Blue one.:cool:

FLExJuice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
USA
I have a Drag 3 in black, very nice mod. I like the looks of the finger grooves and the blue leather.
I wish that they would improve the coils from leaking, such a hassle and that gurgling sound when it leaks is horrible.

I got the classic and it leaked a little. But once I switched from MTL to DTL, it hasn’t leaked at all. I was having a hard time switching since it made me cough a lot but I finally got the hang of it. I got it wide open at 59w using the .2 coil with 3mg nic. I seem to get a quicker nic fix than 50mg nic salt on a pod or disposable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread