Dragon M401 atomizer confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarKm4773r

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Washington State
Well, I've got to say that I love the Dragon, but everything went bad in too short of a time period to be reality. I've been talking to JD and he told me that he'd give me a new kit, but I'm kind of sketchy about whether or not one of my atties are dead. One is stone cold and will never come back, but hold onto it, hoping. The other went stone cold, after starting to produce massive vapor. Now, maybe 2 out of 10 puffs, I'll get a miniscule amount of vapor. I read that it might be a connection problem, but I'm seeing what others say, since I can post now. PLEASE HELP ME. :confused:

cliff5550

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
West Central Illinois - USA
Sorry to say the Dragon and Phoenix kits we pre-ordered and received in November are gone. As in useless. JD is a nice guy and replaced a charger, both Dragon batts, a Phoenix batt, and now there is one Phoenix batt that kinda works. But the chargers and atomizers are still working on M401s we've since purchased elsewhere.

DarKm4773r

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
Washington State
Sorry to say the Dragon and Phoenix kits we pre-ordered and received in November are gone. As in useless. JD is a nice guy and replaced a charger, both Dragon batts, a Phoenix batt, and now there is one Phoenix batt that kinda works. But the chargers and atomizers are still working on M401s we've since purchased elsewhere.

I figured something was wrong with the batch. I had to get ANOTHER replacement atty for the Dragon(I'm gonna send the bad one back tomorrow JD, sorry!). This one still works, but it's tapering down and might die soon, but I'm getting my 510 tomorrow, so all should be well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread