Dragon(m401)

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuickClip

Jul 28, 2009
I was just wandering if anyone has had any experience with the Dragon (m401) from TrueSmoker or just with the company itself. Can't find any info in the threads.

Thanx,

Talmadge
:evil:
I just put in an order through "True Smoker" for the dragon so I'll post my findings when i get it. I have 3 other m401 batteries and i suspect the only difference is the logo on the outside.

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    TrueSmoker is AWESOME. Super fast shipping, great customer service. Plus the dragon is awesome. I haven't used it bc its a present for someone (who better not read over my shoulder!!) but it looks totally awesome. He even called me, to let me know that the way I paid would take a day or so to clear, and wanted to make sure that was okay since I told him I was ordering it for a bday. They're super great, and their products are IMO some of the best. Order with confidence from them!!

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    Top notch all the way. Shipping is fast and the product is great. For what you pay, you get a lot. The case is very handy and makes the starter kit hard to pass up.

Agreed, the case is one of the coolest parts of their kit. Plus, the dragon kit comes with a usb/wall charger so you essentially get both without asking/paying.

i just posted this in another thread... but it fits here too i suppose...

I'm completely new to e-cigarettes. Hope to quick "real" cigarettes completely with my new purchase...

I just ordered The Dragon M401 Starter Kit from truesmoker.com. "JD" was helpful when i had a quick question right after my order. I read a few other posts on here from users saying they enjoy it and it works. It was on sale, and the design is pretty nice.

Anyway, JD claimed i should have it by tomorrow. I can post how a complete newb (me) fares with this new contraption tomorrow night maybe.

not sure it just stopped working... I think the passthrough created to much power and fried it. I have been using the dragon with only batteries and it has been good. I'm still on the fence about if I like the dragon better than my 510 though.

I've been wary of getting a passthrough for this specific reason. I've read many reviews saying they burn out, or burn the atty out very quickly. I think the power conversion and wiring is not perfected yet, or they are coming from shoddy suppliers in china... not sure what the problem is really. :confused:

On the other hand, I can't wait for the manual batteries for the Dragon. I'm getting 2 of those as soon as possible. :thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread