• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Dragon's Lair - Colorado Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdcopp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Colorado Springs
Got to stop into a couple new shops yesterday, the first being Dragon's Lair located off Circle and Airport. I met Jack, one of the owners. The shop itself is probably the smallest shop I've been into, but they have made good use of the space they have with some decent seating and a few cases of products.

They are currently ramping up their selection in anticipation of their grand opening March 28th, which right now the products consist of the usual beginner to intermediate devices. Jack was a great guy to talk and really has a passion for doing the right thing for his customers. I didn't have a chance to try any of their liquids, which looks to currently be house mixes and some EC Blends liquids.

If you go in during the evenings or weekends you'll likely meet Brandon, the other owner, or his girlfriend Jeanette. If you're in the Southgate area stop by and see them.

edit: I forgot to add, in the first I've seen at a shop they have a laminated fact or fiction card detailing the turths behind e-cigs vs the common myths. Very cool to have on hand

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread