Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
WELCOME to myPVshop.com

Let's do it, again !!

And because I will be busy Sunday evening celebrating the COLTS Superbowl VICTORY, let's run this one a day earlier than usual. This weeks drawing will be Saturday, 2/6 @ 10pm EST.

Our Newest Inventory Item is the [URL="http://www.mypvshop.com/store/electronic-cigarettes/m401/accessories/"]M402/3 Smart PCC[/URL]
The M402/3 SMART PCC protects and charges your M402/3 all at the same time! An internal battery can recharge batteries up to 4 times, and a meter shows the remaining charge. Holds 1 assembled e-cig, plus 1 battery, plus 4 cartridges or cartridge/atomizer assemblies.

This Weekend's FREE PRIZE Drawing will give 1 Lucky Winner an M402/3 Kit ~
Complete with a Smart PCC !!

Kit Includes:
  • 1 - M402 Manual Battery - White w Orange LED
  • 1 - M403 Automatic Battery - White w Orange LED
  • 1 - Quality-Tested White Atomizer
  • 5 - Tan Ready-to-Fill Cartridges
  • 1 - USB Line Charger w/ FREE AC Adaptor
  • 1 - M402/3 Smart PCC

To win, simply place an order using Coupon Code: IVAPE10 ... And you will be automatically entered into the drawing.

All orders placed between now and 10pm EST on Saturday, 2/6/2010 will have the Invoice # entered into a random drawing. Winning Invoice # will be posted on this forum shortly after Midnight Sunday night.

Remember ... To be eligible for the drawing, you must use the 10% Coupon Code IVape10 when you place your order.

This weeks drawing will be @ 10pm EST Saturday 2/6.

Good Luck !!
Bobbi & Randall

401_pcc_402.jpg

sentrarob

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
yahoo.com
WELCOME to myPVshop.com

Let's do it, again !!

And because I will be busy Sunday evening celebrating the COLTS Superbowl VICTORY, let's run this one a day earlier than usual. This weeks drawing will be Saturday, 2/6 @ 10pm EST.

Our Newest Inventory Item is the [URL="http://www.mypvshop.com/store/electronic-cigarettes/m401/accessories/"]M402/3 Smart PCC[/URL]
The M402/3 SMART PCC protects and charges your M402/3 all at the same time! An internal battery can recharge batteries up to 4 times, and a meter shows the remaining charge. Holds 1 assembled e-cig, plus 1 battery, plus 4 cartridges or cartridge/atomizer assemblies.

This Weekend's FREE PRIZE Drawing will give 1 Lucky Winner an M402/3 Kit ~
Complete with a Smart PCC !!

Kit Includes:
  • 1 - M402 Manual Battery - White w Orange LED
  • 1 - M403 Automatic Battery - White w Orange LED
  • 1 - Quality-Tested White Atomizer
  • 5 - Tan Ready-to-Fill Cartridges
  • 1 - USB Line Charger w/ FREE AC Adaptor
  • 1 - M402/3 Smart PCC

To win, simply place an order using Coupon Code: IVAPE10 ... And you will be automatically entered into the drawing.

All orders placed between now and 10pm EST on Saturday, 2/6/2010 will have the Invoice # entered into a random drawing. Winning Invoice # will be posted on this forum shortly after Midnight Sunday night.

Remember ... To be eligible for the drawing, you must use the 10% Coupon Code IVape10 when you place your order.

This weeks drawing will be @ 10pm EST Saturday 2/6.

Good Luck !!
Bobbi & Randall

401_pcc_402.jpg

Will this work for an Intellicig EVO??

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
Will this work for an intellicig EVO??:confused:

As far as I know, the EVO is only available with the 401 battery. This case only fits 402/403 batteries. We have cases for the 401 battery on order, but they probably won't be shipped before the Chinese holidays. If they aren't shipped before then, we won't be receiving them until March.

Last edited:

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
I typically root for the underdog. So there is a very small part of me that would like to see the Saints win.

But being that Indiana is 'home' ... I've got my COLTS flag hanging on the porch, I am wearing my 'Manning' jersey to work today and definitely want to see Peyton get that 2nd Ring.

I'm just hoping it's the record setting high-scoring game they are predicting. That would make for an incredibly fun game to watch !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread