Drawing for FREE M402 Kit with Smart PCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
WELCOME to myPVshop.com

All LIQUIDS are on sale ~ along with SPECIALS on Popular Kits.

Our Newest Inventory Item is the M402/3 Smart PCC
The M402/3 SMART PCC protects and charges your M402/3 all at the same time! An internal battery can recharge batteries up to 4 times, and a meter shows the remaining charge. Holds 1 assembled e-cig, plus 1 battery, plus 4 cartridges or cartridge/atomizer assemblies.

This Weekend's FREE PRIZE Drawing will give 1 Lucky Winner an M402/3 Kit ~
Complete with a Smart PCC !!

Kit Includes:
  • 1 - M402 Manual Battery - White w Orange LED
  • 1 - M403 Automatic Battery - White w Orange LED
  • 1 - Quality-Tested White Atomizer
  • 5 - Tan Ready-to-Fill Cartridges
  • 1 - USB Line Charger w/ FREE AC Adaptor
  • 1 - M402/3 Smart PCC

To win, simply place an order using Coupon Code: IVAPE10 ... And you will be automatically entered into the drawing.

All orders placed between 9:00pm EST this evening (Thursday, 1/28) and 23:59 EST on Sunday, 1/31/2010 will have the Invoice # entered into a random drawing. Winning Invoice # will be posted on this forum shortly after Midnight Sunday night.

Remember ... To be eligible for the drawing, you must use the 10% Coupon Code IVape10 when you place your order.

Good Luck !!
Bobbi & Randall

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
I gotta tell you ... I received my 402 Smart PCC a couple days ago ... and this thing is SWEET !! The case is plastic, but it's a really cool plastic. It's almost like it's coated with a really light velvet. Hard to describe, but very sharp looking.

There is nothing "cheap" about this PCC. The interior has a foam insert which holds the components in place.. But it's a thick, solid foam that is going to retain it's shape for a very long time.

The LED display indicating remaining charge on the PCC case is very easy to read without being annoying or distracting in appearance.

Receiving the PCC made me pick-up my M402 which had been in storage for a while. I'd forgotten just how much I like this little guy. Tons of vapor, from a really nice mini e-cig.

The case is light in weight and makes carrying spares an actual pleasure.

Thanks for offering this, Randall. The lucky winner of this Drawing is not going to be disappointed.

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
Thank you! It's probably got something to do with me being a blonde...:lol:

Nah ... dying your hair won't fix it.

Here's what you do. Log out of your account and close your browser. When you open the browser again and log back into your account on the website, you will be able to enter a different code.

I just tested it and this will fix it for you.

Bobbi

Last edited:

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
I would have loved to order but it won't let me create an account. The characters always come up with an error. It says 6 characters, case sesitive then only gives you 4 characters. I've never had this peroblem on any other site. I tried to e-mail them but same thing. Characters wrong.

Hmmm ... Not sure where in the registration process you are having a problem. Best thing to do is call Randall @ the contact # on the website. He'll want to know about the bug and he'll be able to help.

If calling is not an option, let me know where in the process you are having trouble and I'll see what I can do.

Feel free to PM me if you'd be more comfortable. We're here to help.
Bobbi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread