Drawing for FREE RN4062 e-Cigar Complete Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
WELCOME to myPVshop.com

All LIQUIDS are on sale ~ along with SPECIALS on Popular Kits.

Okay ... Let's switch things up a bit ...This Weekend's FREE PRIZE Drawing will give 1 Lucky Winner an RN4062 e-Cigar Complete Kit !!

Kit Includes:

• 2 - Lithium-Ion Rechargeable batteries
  • 1 - Atomizer/Body with LED Cover
  • 2 - Cartridges
  • 1 - AC Charger

To win, simply place an order using Coupon Code: IVAPE10 ... And you will be automatically entered into the drawing.

All orders placed between 11pm EST this evening (Friday, 2/19) and 10pm EST on Sunday, 2/21 will have the Invoice # entered into a random drawing. Winning Invoice # will be posted on this forum shortly after 10pm EST Sunday night.

Remember ... To be eligible for the drawing, you must use the 10% Coupon Code IVape10 when you place your order.

This weeks drawing will be @ 10pm EST Sunday 2/21.

Good Luck !!
Bobbi

4062_kit.jpg

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
Okay guys ... I did not get a chance to ask Randall's permission for a drawing this weekend, so this one's on me.

I decided to offer the RN4062 e-cigar because it's an amazing unit. It doesn't get a lot of attention on ECF, but it should be in everyone arsenal.

If you like TONS of vapor, LONG battery life and HUGE cartridges, then this is the pv for you.

I received my first e-Cigar exactly 6 months ago today, and I have used it every single day since. I'm telling you ... This is a monster pv !!

I remember before I purchased my first one, I asked Randall what he thought about a female vaping with the Cigar. He told me that while it wasn't very common, he thought it was pretty cool and that he thought I would really like it.

Well, he was almost right. I LOVE it !! My husband actually thinks it's sexy - but that's another story.

Anyway, I am offering this to one lucky winner because in my opinion, everyone should try it. It's fabulous !!

Good Luck !!

Gah... and bank account is gonna take some time to recover from vacation...
:(:(:(

Even worse, I'm gonna be out of the PV Double Mint before I can order again... hrm......

20 min later...

Pointed out that I smoked way too much this week and that I'm almost out of my favorite vape. Hubby suggested that I order more. (Can afford it since my cousin beat me to the dinner tab so budget had smidgen of room) *cheers*

Of course, if I win... will probably have to hide it from the hubby or he may demand I share...

Last edited:

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
Dang it Bobbi! I'm loaded up on juice from my last couple of orders. I would love to get in on this KILLER drawing but, my wife would kill me. That cigar looks super! How much juice does the cart hold?

Well, I had never actually measured before. But I just loaded an empty cart & it took 1.25ml.

Oh, my ... You are an early bird, indeed. Good Morning !!

Only because we still had a ton of packing to do... and the host's cat decided since "dad" wasn't home to feed him at 6AM (since they had left for the honeymoon the night before) that he was gonna yowl in my ear until I got up. Even swinging the pillow at him didn't shut down the noise for more than a minute or two. (No wonder that Jason is never late for work... the cat is better than any alarm clock I've ever seen! :lol:)

Sorry I missed the call. Hubby had decided that the ringer volume on my phone was too low and dropped it down to the lowest setting... while assuring me that my ringer was on. *sigh* Purse was in the back seat, phone was in the bottom of the purse, hubby and I were talking...there was no chance of me hearing it. And we were about a half hour out from you guys when you called, too.:mad:

Which means, if I do get picked, I ain't sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread