Drawing for FREE RN4072 Penstyle E-Cig + More Prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
WELCOME to myPVshop.com

All LIQUIDS are on sale ~ along with SPECIALS on Popular Kits.

We are doing it again ... We are giving away FREE PRIZES !!

Grand Prize: RN4072 PENSTYLE Complete Kit:
The RN4072 Penstyle e-cig offers the highest performance of any electronic cigarette available. The RN4072 Atomizer runs a little bit hotter than the DSE801. This allows it to produce more vapor without significantly decreasing the lifespan.

Kit includes:
  • 2 Automatic batteries - Choice of Color
  • 1 Quality-Tested Atomizer - Color to Match
  • 5 Cartridges, your choice of pre-filled or ready-to-fill
  • 1 Charger, your choice of AC or USB
1st Prize: 6 Pack 15ml Liquids - Choice of Flavors & Strengths

2nd Prize: 6 Pack 5ml Liquid Samplers - Choice of Flavors & Strengths

How do I win, you ask ... Simply place an order using Coupon Code: IVAPE10 ... And you are automatically entered into the drawing.

All orders placed between 8am EST this morning and 23:59 EST on Sunday, 1/17/2010 will have the Invoice # entered into a random drawing. Winning Invoice #'s will be posted on this forum shortly after Midnight Sunday night.

Remember ... To be eligible for the drawing, you must use the 10% Coupon Code IVape10 when you place your order.

Good Luck !!
Bobbi & Randall

FEAR420

Dec 25, 2009
NYC
FEAR420: Don't worry, there will be many more opportunities for prizes.

In fact, I'd love some input. I'd love to hear suggestions for prizes and I certainly need contest ideas.

All ideas appreciated !!
Bobbi
I got my stuff!! :w00t::thumbs: Gonna go find the appropriate thread for the juices & post my impressions in there. :cool: I will say tho,...So far,so good ;)

FEAR420

Dec 25, 2009
NYC
I got my stuff!! :w00t::thumbs: Gonna go find the appropriate thread for the juices & post my impressions in there. :cool: I will say tho,...So far,so good ;)
Ok,I forgot I cant edit & theres no official E-Juice thread,so I guess Ill just post here and if you want Ill repost it in another thread :cool:

What I bought -
20 - Black Round Tip Blanks for my Joye 510
6 - Pack of Sampler size E-Juices-5ML Size
1-Pep-C -0MG
2-Orange-0MG
3-RadBull-0MG
4-Cappuccino-0MG
5-Cappuccino - 22MG/ML
6-RadBull - 24MG/ML

So far Ive tried all the flavors in the 0MG. My impressions on them so far are as follows.

Pep-C - You can DEFINITELY taste the Pepsi,but its very weak. Best way for me to describe this flavor is that it tastes like a flat,watered down glass of pepsi that was left out overnight with ice in it.

Orange - Cant really say much of anything about this one. I dripped a few drops into the pepsi to see if I could make an orange cola flavor & it seemed to work pretty well.Definitely improved the flavor of the Pep-c.

RadBull - This is absolutely perfect!!!! It tastes just like the real thing!!! If youre looking for a good "redbull" flavor,this is the one to get!!!

Cappuccino - This one is pretty good. Kind of a rich,chocolate flavor.

Overall Im pretty satisfied with the juices...only thing I can say is that the flavors might be a little on the weak side. Otherwise :thumbs:

ryguyli

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Patchogue, NY
Just placed an order for a new 510 battery and atty with the code. My original attys died from beginners abuse (actually, not quite dead but certainly not performing like they used to), and the batts have pretty much given up on life. Got 1 batt and atty when I got my PCC, but I feel like 2 is a good number to have.

Anywho, I was thinking about trying out the 4072 for use at home. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my 510 but I wouldn't mind having something a little bigger when I'm lounging around at home. Maybe this contest will give me my chance :)

ryguyli

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Patchogue, NY
Well, I wish you luck. The 4072 Pen is a GREAT e-cig !! Mine hangs around my neck at all times. (Don't tell anyone, but I have been known to fall asleep for the night with the thing still hanging on)

What do you use to be able to have it hang from your neck? Maybe Randall could add it to his repertoire ;)

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
Okay ... Here we go ... Good Luck to ALL ...

Grand Prize: RN4072 Cmplt Kit - Invoice # 926343
1st Prize: 6 Pack 15ml Liquids - Invoice # 926434
2nd Prize: 6 Pack Liq Samplers - Invoice # 926464

If you are one of the winners, please contact Randall here for details on claiming your prize. Let him know what you won and he will get your prize options confirmed.

Congratulations to the winners !!

And thanks to all who participated. Keep your eyes out ... We'll be having more contests & drawings in the near future.

Bobbi & Randall

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread