Dreams, dreams, and more dreams...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
I've been having some weird dreams lately... so I thought i'd make a place where we could all share our dreams... maybe even get some insight into what they mean. :)

I'll start with my last 2 weird dreams...

two nights ago I had a dream that I was living at my old apartment, some friends were over, and jacob (our 2yr old) was sleeping in his bedroom. we all heard a lady's voice coming from jacobs bedroom she said "ok jake, i put you back in your bed before anyone realized, i'll be back again tonight to get you" apparently this lady came to jake's room every night and took him somewhere and then put him back before anyone realized he was gone. we tried getting in the room, but the lady was holding the door shut so we couldn't get in there... finally we broke in and i jumped on the lady and put her in a headlock! i started asking her questions like what her name was and what she was doing there and her birthday... well every time she gave me an answer i didn't like i would smash her head into a wall! that went on for a while and then it changed scenes... i was walking into the police station and i saw her in there so i started yelling and then the police started asking her questions like where she first met jake and why she goes and gets him. i never got the reason why, but she said that she first saw jacob at rose's house.... then i woke up! i was totally freaked out... especially b/c my stepmom's name is rose and she babysits jacob 2 days a week while i'm at work!!

my next dream happened the same night as the first one...

Isaac and i were at a storage unit going through some boxes, and my leg was hurting so i sat down on a couch that was in there and took a look at my leg. it turned out that i had what i thought was a pimple around my inner thigh... so i tried to pop it... when it popped a baby came out!!!!!!!!! :shock: but it wasn't a normal infant... it had a real tiny body and a big cartoon head w/these really big colorful animated eyes. it was really cute but WTF!!!!! what kind of crazy ... dreams are these?!? :confused:

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
hi mrsiken!!! im no dream analyser but maybe you feel like you need to protect your son???i think we all go through phases of worrying about our kids and maybe it was ur subconscious doing the worrying for you???as for the baby dream i have NO idea...haha sounds cool tho...and a bit scary....

arent baby dreams supposed to mean you are at the beginning of something...maybe because you were at a work place you were thinking about its beginnings and the baby represents where it began as a small pipe dream(perhaps???) and the cartoonness of it all is how its changing and evolving intosomething fun and you didnt expect it to be like that???

thats my total outsider take on it???

my dreams lately are a bit morbid...since i was in a car accident a year ago i keep dreaming about all the people close to me dying(different people in each dream) at first they were all about car accidents and reliving that day but to worse consequences but now i dream about other people i know who die in different ways....perhaps im psychic(well i am cassandra after all!!!) and the odd thing is they all die from things you would "expect" them to...eg. from illnesses they have etc.

think those dreams are self explanatory tho...didnt have so many until i was in another car crash on new yrs day theyve come back...

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
Those are the kind of dreams I got when prego! Though, many talk about having crazy dreams when vaping too much before bed. The first dream was quite freaky!.. well, they both were. Seen any scary movies lately?

no scary movies and as far as i know i'm not pregnant... i don't eat, drink, or vape anything before bed... so i just have no idea....

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
no scary movies and as far as i know i'm not pregnant... i don't eat, drink, or vape anything before bed... so i just have no idea....

i do all of the above,chocolate,tea and 24mg before bed....oops!!!maybe i should cut em out and the dreams will stop!!!heehee

who knows they could be like that stuff tribes used to see the future...haha

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
hi Cass!!! i'm so sorry to hear about your car accidents! they can be very terrifying.

the baby dream was pretty funny... until everyone told me that i'm probably pregnant! lol oh jeez... jacob is more than enough what would i ever do with another?!? haha

i hope, for your and everyone in your dreams sake that you aren't psychic!

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
hi Cass!!! i'm so sorry to hear about your car accidents! they can be very terrifying.

the baby dream was pretty funny... until everyone told me that i'm probably pregnant! lol oh jeez... jacob is more than enough what would i ever do with another?!? haha

i hope, for your and everyone in your dreams sake that you aren't psychic!

heehee you could trade another on classifieds here???im sure you'd get a good trade!!!

whimzkool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
DFW
The two dreams that I always will remember when pregnant (although you are not ;) ) were, one where I was completely helpless to save my child... in the dream we were in a parking lot, going to our car, my daughter ran about four feet ahead when a parked, driver-less car popped out of gear and started going backwards in a tight circle around my daughter. Such a horrible feeling to be restricted access to your child. For whatever reason, the door to the car was open and I was able to go into super-hero mode and jumped in and stopped the car! whew!
The other weird pregnancy dream I had was, I was pregnant with a bunny. The bunny was protruding from my stomach and you could see the bunny outline surrounded by my skin... think gingerbread-man shape with bunny ears. So, needless to say, your two dreams reminded me of the ones I had when pregnant. I know I dream, however I rarely remember them. There is an herb, gotu kola, that gives me wild dreams. It is great for circulation, I just don't take in near bedtime.

Sorry to hear about your car accident Cass. It's awful having to relive that stuff. I do hope you escaped major injury.
I was in a wreck in an 18-wheeler years ago, I was sleeping in the cab when the driver fell asleep and the truck jack-knifed into a ditch. Well, the cab popped off, as they are designed to do, and I bounced a couple of hundred feet in that fiberglass box. A flimsy bar meant to hold garments saved my life. I think it was a hollow piece of aluminum, and somehow it held, all I know is I walked out of the sleeper cab still holding the bar. I then knew what it meant to relive your whole life prior to dying (as you often hear reference to), my brain was convinced I was about to die. I had dreams about that for years. Now I hope I don't have them again, and that yours leave you soon! Sorry, veered off topic a wee bit, dreams are powerful things.

Last edited:

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Man, Ive been havin some wierd ones too! One I was driving and my bro called me to warn me of a giant poisonous firey mushroom cloud I was driving towards....I look up see it, decide I cant drive in time so run into the back of the van I was in....the cloud hit ground and came rt for me, the force of the fire/explosion flew me towards back window and I woke up!

Next one I was in a house, maybe an older house id lived in before, felt familiar and went into the basement and felt a presence...long story short I noticed something move and discovered a secret door, it was tiny! But once inside, was an empty basement like room that seemed to go on n on forever, much bigger than the house......then a man ran ouut from a shadow and ran out a back door!?!? VERY strange!!!!!

So, whether its the vaping or just some major changes going on in my life...the dreams are very, very strange!

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
oh. well those are easy ones ctj

First dream : all the talk around here of battery explosions :D

Second Dream : yer subconscious is telling you you're going to miss 420 cuz he is moving(running) away from ya
snickeringdog.gif

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
getting arrested, losing my wife, worms coming out of my body....normal stuff...:shock:
I can't say that i've had any dreams of being arrested, but i've definitely had dreams about losing isaac... they are one of the worst and best to wake up from. the worst b/c nobody wants to think about that and the best b/c then you realize that it was just a dream and they aren't going anywhere! as far as worms go, that's kinda freaky! i did see a show once called "the untold stories of the ER" and there was this crazy woman who dug into her skin and put worms and dirt in her body... and she had a name for each and every worm!

The two dreams that I always will remember when pregnant (although you are not ;) ) were, one where I was completely helpless to save my child... in the dream we were in a parking lot, going to our car, my daughter ran about four feet ahead when a parked, driver-less car popped out of gear and started going backwards in a tight circle around my daughter. Such a horrible feeling to be restricted access to your child. For whatever reason, the door to the car was open and I was able to go into super-hero mode and jumped in and stopped the car! whew!
The other weird pregnancy dream I had was, I was pregnant with a bunny. The bunny was protruding from my stomach and you could see the bunny outline surrounded by my skin... think gingerbread-man shape with bunny ears. So, needless to say, your two dreams reminded me of the ones I had when pregnant. I know I dream, however I rarely remember them. There is an herb, gotu kola, that gives me wild dreams. It is great for circulation, I just don't take in near bedtime.
omg... the dream about the parking lot was freaky... i pictured you in super-slow-mo leaping into the car and stopping the car just in the knick of time! as for the bunny dream :lol:... i had a dream like that before but i was a tree and there was a real person coming out of me... kind of like a salvador dali painting
838f4307.jpg

Man, Ive been havin some wierd ones too! One I was driving and my bro called me to warn me of a giant poisonous firey mushroom cloud I was driving towards....I look up see it, decide I cant drive in time so run into the back of the van I was in....the cloud hit ground and came rt for me, the force of the fire/explosion flew me towards back window and I woke up!

Next one I was in a house, maybe an older house id lived in before, felt familiar and went into the basement and felt a presence...long story short I noticed something move and discovered a secret door, it was tiny! But once inside, was an empty basement like room that seemed to go on n on forever, much bigger than the house......then a man ran ouut from a shadow and ran out a back door!?!? VERY strange!!!!!

So, whether its the vaping or just some major changes going on in my life...the dreams are very, very strange!
wow crash... i'm kinda speechless... that was a crazy ... dream!!

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
what the what..... :shock:8-o:confused::confused::confused:

haha! yes i am 100% serious!!! i LOVE that show, i haven't seen it in a while though so i couldn't tell you what time or channel or even if it's still on but it's all about real life stuff that happens, and this one time there was a crazy lady who dug into herself and "planted" worms in her body... and when they were taking them out she started losing it and saying that they need dirt to survive so the DR made the one nurse go out and buy a bag of dirt, then they got a bunch of cups b/c she was screaming about how they needed to be saved. so as they pulled each one out of her she was like "oh hi harry" and "there goes sam" it was some crazy .....

whimzkool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
DFW
That freaky shadow-man-in-the-basement dream gave me the chills for some reason.
As for someone putting worms inside themself and naming them... That is some mighty bizarre and disturbing behavior.
According to my husband, we have entire conversations while I am asleep. Occasionally I will wake up from the mental stimulation. I think he engages me trying to see if I will divulge the names of my lovers, lol.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
haha! yes i am 100% serious!!! i LOVE that show, i haven't seen it in a while though so i couldn't tell you what time or channel or even if it's still on but it's all about real life stuff that happens, and this one time there was a crazy lady who dug into herself and "planted" worms in her body... and when they were taking them out she started losing it and saying that they need dirt to survive so the DR made the one nurse go out and buy a bag of dirt, then they got a bunch of cups b/c she was screaming about how they needed to be saved. so as they pulled each one out of her she was like "oh hi harry" and "there goes sam" it was some crazy .....

darn wackos :rolleyes: lol

According to my husband, we have entire conversations while I am asleep. Occasionally I will wake up from the mental stimulation. I think he engages me trying to see if I will divulge the names of my lovers, lol.

A long time ago, when my son was like a year old, I woke up one day and rolled over and grabbed the phone and called his mother to check up and see how he was. When she answered the phone she was like (and I'm paraphrasing here it was a looong time ago) "What did you forget?"... I asked what she meant and she said "We just hung up" ... I told her I had no clue what the heck she was talking about because I just woke up...she told me how we had just spent an hour talking on the phone.... I had no memory of it whatsoever and she apparently had no clue I was asleep throughout the entire conversation lol

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
That freaky shadow-man-in-the-basement dream gave me the chills for some reason.
As for someone putting worms inside themself and naming them... That is some mighty bizarre and disturbing behavior.
that's so funny whim... isaac talks every once in a while, never really makes much sense so i try to talk to him to see what he means... but nothing ever comes out of it... i just get frustrated b/c it doesn't make sense to me LOL

hi val!!!i was thinking of you today while out and about in dublin and found something i thought you might like.i've pmd isaac so itll be in the post for you as soon as i know where to send it.

hope you had a lovely evening yesterday....;):D
hi cass!! aww... you really don't have to get me anything, you shouldn't have!! but since you did... thank you in advance!!! :D:D Isaac and i had an amazing time last night... we got to sit down through an entire dinner (that i didn't have to cook) w/out having to yell at jake to stop climbing or to get out from under the table or the many other things that he does while we're out... and we laughed like crazy then we went to see avatar in 3d... WOW! that movie was fantastic!!!

darn wackos :rolleyes: lol

A long time ago, when my son was like a year old, I woke up one day and rolled over and grabbed the phone and called his mother to check up and see how he was. When she answered the phone she was like (and I'm paraphrasing here it was a looong time ago) "What did you forget?"... I asked what she meant and she said "We just hung up" ... I told her I had no clue what the heck she was talking about because I just woke up...she told me how we had just spent an hour talking on the phone.... I had no memory of it whatsoever and she apparently had no clue I was asleep throughout the entire conversation lol
That's crazy thy!! a whole hour long convo?! i can never get isaac to make sense when he starts talking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread