dreams???

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicksVap3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
Maine USA
ive been consistently having dreams about smoking. whether its a cig, cigar, what not... its weird because that part always stands out when i wake up.... anyone else get these? i rarely have an urge to smoke, only drinking and i smell one first lit up, but its a quick urge and goes away after that first smell

Twinturbo4486

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2011
Biloxi, Mississippi (USA)
ive been consistently having dreams about smoking. whether its a cig, cigar, what not... its weird because that part always stands out when i wake up.... anyone else get these? i rarely have an urge to smoke, only drinking and i smell one first lit up, but its a quick urge and goes away after that first smell

Wow, I just made a thread about this and then I see this haha! Read my thread I just posted, it's called "I dream a cigarette". So yes, I am having cigarette dreams haha.

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
hehe, the both of you! Yes, it is very, VERY normal -- I had them for the first few MONTHS after quitting. The more stressed out I was, the more often I'd have them. I'd be smoking, sneaking around to smoke, and doing crazy things like using a funky PV that I had to light with a Bic. But, I am happy to say that 7 months later, no dreams AT ALL about smoking. It does pass :)

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA

wonder what the "what not" is haha. I had these dreams for about 2 month on and off and every morning I wanted to smoke a cig and of course all day long as well probably because I was a heavy smoker but it got better.

Still crave and dream of cig's after 3 month but oh well better dreaming about them then smoking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread