Drew, Please use tape on the mailer's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightShadow

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Tacoma, Washington
Drew,

I was excited to get my 2nd order from you last week and eager to try the HV juices.

Sadly I was very dissapointed when I unlocked the mailbox and found the mailer inside had come open during shipment, and of the 8 items I had ordered all it had left inside was 1 box of carts and 2 buisness cards you enclosed.

The mailer did not appear to have been tampered with, and I am sure the rest of the original contents are scattered around between the east coast and the west coast in a mailroom or truck.

Could you please use a strip of tape to reenforce the top seal on the mailers to prevent this in the future?

The first order was great, and I do appreciate the little extra's you included. The 60mg flavorless juice is mixing well here and we liked the whistle tips so much we wanted to get more.

NightShadow

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Tacoma, Washington
I left a comment on the nhaler website friday, but as I hadn't heard anything I thought I would drop a note here in hopes of preventing a similar issue happening to others.

If it had been intentionally opened, I would think they would have taken the last box of carts instead of just 3 boxes and the 4 bottles of juice however.

The mailer itself is in pretty much pristine condition, simply looks like the glue failed and it came open and most of the contents spilled out along the way.

The order was shipped like 40 mins after I ordered it (wow!), so perhaps the standard taping was just skipped in this one instance. ( I don't remember if the first order had tape or not but will take peoples word here that have ordered a lot that it does)

At least I probably do have bragging rights on owning the most expensive carts around tho! 8-o :D

NightShadow

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Tacoma, Washington
I finally pm'd Drew today (per advise in this thread) and got an amazingly fast reply. He sent a new shipment out and provided a tracking number.

This surpassed my expectations by far as I had thought I would at least need to ship the original mailer back first.

They have been very busy so rather than sending Drew another PM that he would have to wade through I will just say thanks here in a more public forum and not clog up his mailbox.

I can see now why Nhaler has such a loyal following in here. I will deffinately be buying more from them in the future :)

THANK YOU DREW!!! :):):):):)

PS: (rather than quoting) My prior order of the 60mg nic juice also came inside a tupperware container that I use to keep it in, very handy that! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread