Drew: Still Confused on 510 Cartomizers...Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

richs10

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2010
Maryland
Hey Drew:

I'm still having some trouble understanding which Cartomizers I should buy on a regular basis. I have a Riva Kit, an Ego Kit, my original Joye 510 kit and a sit and go passthough (which I don't use much anymore), and a 5 volt USB passthrough (no battery) which I use with a 2 Amp AC converter.

Your site lists three (3) different 510 Cartomizers (forgetting about the different nic strengths listed for the basic 510 Cartos).
- Low Resistance 510 Cartomizers
- Mega 510 Cartomizers
- 510 Cartomizers

I have been using the Mega 510 Cartomizers with my Riva/Ego batteries but have been afraid to use them with my old basic 510 batts. My questions are:

1. Can I use the Mega 510 Cartos with my old basic 510 batts without damaging the Cartos or the batts?

2. Can I use the Low Res 510 Cartos with my Riva/Ego batts, and if so, how much of difference should I expect for:
-vapor and TH as compared to the Mega Cartos, and
-how much faster will the LR Cartos drain the batts as compared to the Mega Cartos?

3. Which Cartos can I use with the 5 volt direct passthrough.

4. Am I correct that all three of the above mentioned Cartos have the same e-liquid capacity?

Sorry to bug you, but I would like more vapor/TH if I can use the L/R Cartos without losing a lot of batt performance. I can't seem to get my head around this from reading the descriptions on the site.

Thanks,
Rich

sanfordf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2010
Northern San Diego county
Hey Drew:

I'm still having some trouble understanding which Cartomizers I should buy on a regular basis. I have a Riva Kit, an Ego Kit, my original Joye 510 kit and a sit and go passthough (which I don't use much anymore), and a 5 volt USB passthrough (no battery) which I use with a 2 Amp AC converter.

Your site lists three (3) different 510 Cartomizers (forgetting about the different nic strengths listed for the basic 510 Cartos).
- Low Resistance 510 Cartomizers
- Mega 510 Cartomizers
- 510 Cartomizers

I have been using the Mega 510 Cartomizers with my Riva/Ego batteries but have been afraid to use them with my old basic 510 batts. My questions are:

1. Can I use the Mega 510 Cartos with my old basic 510 batts without damaging the Cartos or the batts?

Yes, as long as they are not the LR vesion. LR can damage the standard batts.

2. Can I use the Low Res 510 Cartos with my Riva/Ego batts, and if so, how much of difference should I expect for:
-vapor and TH as compared to the Mega Cartos, and
-how much faster will the LR Cartos drain the batts as compared to the Mega Cartos?

Yes, you can. Vapor should be a little more, TH may be more. Depends on the juice.
LR always drains batts a little quicker and puts more strain on them. The drain rate always depends on how much you vape that unit. Keep more units in rotation and it spreads the vaping load on your equipment. If you got 7 hours of battery use on a non LR, on a LR you might get 6.

3. Which Cartos can I use with the 5 volt direct passthrough.

I wouldn't use the LR. It will work but, it could burn it out too soon.

4. Am I correct that all three of the above mentioned Cartos have the same e-liquid capacity?

The LR and the Mega are the only ones I've used. They are the same

Sorry to bug you, but I would like more vapor/TH if I can use the L/R Cartos without losing a lot of batt performance. I can't seem to get my head around this from reading the descriptions on the site.

Thanks,
Rich

Hope this helps. Good luck with your gear, used your way. :2cool:

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Wow Sanford!!! You want a job? All those answers are dead on and written intelidgeably as well... Thanks
Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner on this but Sanford beat me too it...All the cartomizers I sell are just under 1ml liquid capacity...I used to sell the smaller KR made 510 but Im pretty sure thaey are off the site...Thanks Again
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread