Drewbacco 1 vs 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WonderfulMe

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Northern California
I also prefer db1, but it just depends on your tastes. The db1 reminds me of tobacco with a hint of ry4. I'm waiting on a 30ml of it right now.
I don't care for the db2, but that's just me. The db2 is not sweet at all, and i distinctly taste peppers (the first time it reminded me of nacho cheese until I figured out it was more like peppers :D ) Others really like the db2 and probably think I'm crazy talking about peppers and cheese lol
A lot of people love 555, but I think it tastes like an ashtray, it's all a matter of personal taste. I would try a sampler of each first, I never buy a 30ml unless I have sampled it, but that might just be me being cheap.
hth

soundpilot

Nov 30, 2009
Kirksville MO
I just got my first bottle of Drewbacco2 and I actually think I prefer it more than DB1 for an all day kind of liquid. The sweetness of DB1 is great, but after a while it wears on me. I also feel like DB2 has a bit slightly stronger throat hit as well, but like WonderfulMe mentioned it is a little peppery.

My friend swears by Drewbacco 1, and that seems to be the overall consensus. I'd say give 1 a shot.

eclypse

Moved On
Sep 9, 2009
Macomb MI
Yep, i believe at this point of trying about 15 different flavors, Drewbacco is a drug i need! hehe. I like sweet flavors too but you just cant vape on it all day so..

I have not giving Drew 2 a fair shot yet as i'm a mad scientist playing with cart mods.. but i will figure it out soon before my next order of juice.

Cant wait to see what Drewbacco 3 will be like.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
I also prefer db1, but it just depends on your tastes. The db1 reminds me of tobacco with a hint of ry4. I'm waiting on a 30ml of it right now.
I don't care for the db2, but that's just me. The db2 is not sweet at all, and i distinctly taste peppers (the first time it reminded me of nacho cheese until I figured out it was more like peppers :D ) Others really like the db2 and probably think I'm crazy talking about peppers and cheese lol
A lot of people love 555, but I think it tastes like an ashtray, it's all a matter of personal taste. I would try a sampler of each first, I never buy a 30ml unless I have sampled it, but that might just be me being cheap.
hth

I haven't tried DB2 yet but its funny you say it has a taste of pepper, well I fine that with DB1 but thats what I like about it, I think one other person said that too, but I do like the DB1 and I agree, I will never buy 30ml of something I haven't tried again. You know I did that with a couple of different vendors with 555 (glad to know its not just me)and I can't stand the stuff, most people like it, but I with you its taste either moldy/you say like ashtray, but I don't know what it is, its not for me.

WonderfulMe

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Northern California
its funny you say it has a taste of pepper, well I fine that with DB1 but thats what I like about it,

If that's what you love about db1, you'll love db2. It's like that peppery nutty flavor but much stronger and tweaked a little and without the sweet ry4 flavor. I like it in the db1 because it's mellow and blends well with the other flavors, but with the db2 it's just not for me.

I haven't tried DB2 yet but its funny you say it has a taste of pepper, well I fine that with DB1 but thats what I like about it, I think one other person said that too, but I do like the DB1 and I agree, I will never buy 30ml of something I haven't tried again. You know I did that with a couple of different vendors with 555 (glad to know its not just me)and I can't stand the stuff, most people like it, but I with you its taste either moldy/you say like ashtray, but I don't know what it is, its not for me.

Personally, I'm not really enjoying the slight hint of jalepeno I keep tasting in DB1, but I'm reserving judgement until my Xhaler arrives.

I haven't ordered any 30ml bottles from Nhaler yet because there are simply too many flavors I haven't tried...but my 6ml bottle of Banana Creme Surprise is getting dangerously low, so after I get my xhaler and try the flavors I have (and a couple more I stuck in the xhaler order) I'm hoping to be ready to move up to a bigger bottle.

I have a 50ml bottle of Pina Colada 24mg I got from RMV that I like a lot, but I prefer more variety and the flavor and vapor production I get from Nhaler juices is unmatched... Add to that the fact that I'm working on very limited budget, and I'll probably need to wait until next month before I can afford some big bottles of HV juice so in the meantime I'll just enjoy my variety of flavors from all over the place and hope that my limited supply of Nhaler juice will last. :)

When I'm craving a tobacco flavor, I think I prefer more of a chocolate flavor, so I think I'm gonna love the Cafe Mocha Tobacco. Especially since my all-tim favorite analog was a short-lived brand I think was called "Java"

WonderfulMe

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Northern California
I have to retract what I said about db2 not being for me :) I ran out of db1 and a few of my other favorites when usps delivered my package to the wrong address. (went to the PO today and got it yay!) I had given the db2 to my little bro and he came home for the weekend so I got it back. I vaped it all night last night. :D I still like db1, but the pepper taste isn't as overwhelming in the db2 now. Once again I see that you have to try flavors more than once to really see if you like them.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
I havent tried Drewbacco 2 yet but i love Drewbacco 1. the first time i tried it 2 weeks ago i bought the sample 6ml bottle. it was empty in 6 days. but on the 3rd day before it was empty i said dam i am going to run out i have to order more now. so i ordered a 30 ml DB1 and 2 small 6ml DR 1. Before i sent my order i pm d Drew and asked him if the DB1 in the 30ml bottle taste the same as the DB1 in the 6 ml bottle. why? because someone posted something about this saying the DB1 tasted diff from the 6 ml and the 30 ml. Drew explained why to this person. To me he explained that there was an issue with the 6 ml and the 30 ml and it is all corrected now. so for anyones interest the 6 ml drewbacco1 tastes exactly the same as the 30 ml drewbacco 1.
back to the original post they asked how does DB 2 taste. I heard that DB1 is best and i cant get enough of db 1 myself. I find i can vape this stuff from morning til nite and i love every draw i take. I am hooked. This is my favorite now. and im sorry to say and i am trying to compare now but this Drewbacco1 right now is better than sex. Not really but thats how good it really tastes to me. love the stuff.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    That is funny that you say drew said there was a problem with the 6 and 30ml bottles because I tried a 6ml of DB1 and liked it but when I got a 30ml bottle and it was really sweet, I talked to him about it and he said that it was just the difference between the hv and 24mg. Well I went back and found my original sampler bottle and it was 24mg also. So maybe there was an issue? I have already traded it to someone for some cafe mocha but it would have been nice to know that I was not crazy thinking that the bottle I got was not right.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 14, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    www.myspace.com
    I lhave the Drewbacco 1, but I dont get "sweet" at all...Hmm.. I get an earthy golden leaf tobacco leaf kinda taste, maybe a bit of lemon with a mild hINT of sweetness....Anyone else agree with any of that? I have a 30ml bottle of 24mg if that makes any difference...

I know taste is VERY subjective but always wonder after reading the reviews if anyone else tastes anything like what I taste?!?! :confused:

Now, I vape it, vaping it as I type, actually but not my "all day vape" as I dont taste much of the typical sought after tobacco flavor you expect from a tobacco juice...just wonderin' if IM THAT different taste-wise. I DID get the very first batch released, maybe he changed it since? I like BOTH sweet and non sweet tobacco flavors and now with all that pepper talk, Im VERY interested in Drewbacco 2...I LOVE peppery ANYTHING!!!! :)

If anyone wants to trade, I got about 20ml's left?!?!

NOW, gimme some 555Menthol, or ANY of his menthols for that matter, or his Teas...and I can (AND WILL) vape that stuff ALL DAY LONG til the bottle runs DRY!!!! :p

Last edited:

cos

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    id love to trade for it but dont have any menthol. all i have is 6 ml bottles but they can add up to about 20. so im really getting confused about the drewbacco1. everyone tastes something different. i have no clue what it tastes like but i can definetely vape this stuff all day. the taste i taste i have no idea seriously but i do love it. This drewbacco 1 is the one that got me off real smokes. for 2 months now i am smoking 3 to 4 smokes a day and since i have the DB1 i am at 0. whatever this taste is i sure hope i get the same exact taste in my future bottles i order.
    Crashthe Jeep what is that teas in your post? i should be getting another order delivered on tuesday but again no menthols in there either. afctually all i ordered was 30ml drewbacco1 2 6ml db1, 6ml mint and some greencig cartos. so i guess crashthjeep someone else will have to tarde ya. Thanks for the offer anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread