The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Drewbacco-2 review

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Promise, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Promise

Promise Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Sin City
    So I get home today and have a package from Nhaler in my mailbox.

Included in the order is 2 bottle2 of drewbacco-2, both inhale (24mg) and hv (12mg).

So I pop the new 801 atomizer i've been saving on the xhaler to really bring out the flavor. After pouring on some straight VG and puffing like mad to clean the primer I tried the drewbacco-2.

I have to say its a rather interesting flavor. It tastes like roasted peanuts with a mild cigar type tobacco flavor underneath. No sweetness to speak of which is a twist from most of the tobaccos i've tried. It was a rather easy mellow vape. Not really an all day vape, but it would be good for a relaxing evening vape and I have a feeling its going to be good while drinking. Think I need to test that theory out :D

2. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    Thanks Promise. I haven't tried DB2 yet, but it's on my to do list ;)

3. needvapor

needvapor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Its in my cart to order this weekend.. sounds great! Do you have 555 does it taste something like that or a bit stronger and does it taste anything like drewbacco 1? I LOVE drewbacco 1 (I know this one is a bit sweet but not overpowering at all)... =) I know I will love Drewbacco 2 as well!! Thank you!

4. Promise

Promise Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Sin City
    It tastes similar to 555, but a stronger, more nutty taste and no sweet at all.

5. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I just got some hv #2 to try and to me it has a strong almond taste with a slight lemon and honey taste behind it. To me it definitely tastes sweet but I am kinda liking it.

6. Wakadoo

Wakadoo Senior Member

Sep 8, 2009
    El Paso, TX
    Heh my tastebuds have got to be shot or something. I've got a 30ml bottle of both Drewbacco 1 and 2. For some reason with drewbacco 1 I tasted orange peel, and drew thought I was a nut :). I just got my 30ml bottle of Drewbacco 2 today and I do sorta taste peanut butterish type flavor but I just don't know at this point. All I gotta say is that they are both awesome vapes. I can't pinpoint the flavors as I'm sure its a personal fault but they are both very good.

7. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Wakadoo, I didn't taste orange peel with DB1, but I agree on the peanut taste for DB2.

8. hittman

Supporting member
    I think the DB2 has a strong almond taste. I thought the DB1 HV tasted like tobacco with toasted marshmallows. I got some 24mg DB1 and it tastes really sweet.

9. needvapor

That is exactly what I get from both of these also.. I think Drew needs a toasted marshmello flavor and less tobacco.. BUT PLEASE do NOT change HV Drewbacco 1, I absolutely LOVE LOVE it!

10. hittman

Supporting member
    So then maybe I am not crazy then. I really enjoyed the hv sampler of DB1 but the 24mg is way too sweet. I think I will get a sampler of HV on my next order to try again. If it is like the first sample I got, I will definitely get more HV.

11. Robert

Robert Moved On

Jun 18, 2009
    San Diego, CA.
    My Drewbacco 1 has zero sweetness and taste like the way your describing drewbacco 2

12. hittman

Supporting member
    That's kinda odd Robert. Do you think it was mislabeled?

13. 6linkslam

6linkslam Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

my drewbacco2 smells like peanuts or peanut butter

14. hittman

Supporting member
    Like I said before, The drewbacco2 to me tastes strongly of almonds. That is ok with me though as I like almonds. I just doubt that I will order more of it but I will eventually use up the sampler I got.

15. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Drewbacco 1 has almond flavoring and the Drewbacco 2 has peanut flavoring...They also have three seperate American Made Tobacco flavorings...No sweeteners or anything else...I have heard everything from lemons to marshmallow to sweeteners...I am amazed at the wide range of taste differences...Im not sure if the different combinations of flavors just taste different or the combination of other flavors in the atomizers??? I had a person email me and swear that they used a BRAND new atomizer on the Drewbacco 1 and it tasted like lemon and honey to them??? I swear when I get these emails I run over and get a bottle and smell and taste it to see what is up...But it just tatste the same to me...The flavoring in the 24 mg is allways stronger, but I did increase the flavoring in the HV Drewbacco 1 because some people said it was a little weak, so I figured I would increase the flavor...But overall it is only about 5% more flavoring which shouldnt really be that dramatic of a change, but one or two people did notice right away...The reason I am numbering these is that I want to see what others think of them and try to keep track of it so that eventually I can come up with the BEST ones...It just gets a little confusing sometimes with all the different taste preferences...Maybe I should anounce the flavorings so people dont have to guess!!!
    Drew

16. hittman

Supporting member
    Drew, I still have most of a sampler of #2 and swear that I taste almonds very strongly. When the #1 first came out needvapor agreed with me about the marshmallow flavor in the HV #1. I loved the sampler I got in that but should have tried the 24mg in a sampler first. That is my fault. I guess that I just didn't imagine that there would be that much difference in flavor of the HV and 24mg. I have worked out a trade with Needvapor for the remains of the Drewbacco1 I have left. I did try the 24mg in a 510,901, and 801 and it was still too sweet to me in all of them.

17. Wakadoo

Wakadoo Senior Member

Sep 8, 2009
    El Paso, TX
    Hahaha nah bud, I think it's pretty interesting to see what everyones definition of tastes are. Like I said before they're both awesome. Maybe should change the name to "Drews Guessbacco 1 and 2" :D

18. Kimmberlee

Kimmberlee Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 14, 2008
    MI
    I am ABSOLUTELY addicted to the DB1 right now :) I did not like it the first time I tried it... went back to it the next day and haven't put it down since. I have to put in another order for it!!! Yum Yum.....:D

I can't tell what it tastes like.... I just know that I LOVE it!!!:rolleyes:

19. needvapor

I am right there with you! I tried Drewbacco 2 and like ALOT but I am really reallly neglecting all other flavors because Drewbacco 1 has become my MIAN Vape.. I can get enough of it!

PS DREW if you change Drewbacco 1 HV I will come visit you in that FREEZING COLD state and "hurt" you! LOL.. please do not change DB1!!!

20. opuscroakus

opuscroakus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    San Angelo, Tx
    Well, just got my DB-1 and DB-2 in yesterday. I have tried the DB-1 and it is AWESOME! It is very close to my personal mix of RY4 and Marlbro. Haven't tried the DB-2 yet but will tonight after work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.