Drew's Fishing Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingGeek

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Ohio
"Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for a lifetime."

4206935233_332a5b7cc6_b.jpg

4206933989_0e4c79ab52_b.jpg

4206932005_5a118dc31a_b.jpg

And another Drewtoo... Is this batman or NhalerMan??

4207692270_4540a694fd_b.jpg

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Nice Catch DREW!!!
your daughter is gorgeous!
and nice TAT!!
here are some of mine....
first is my daughter, she loves to fish.. Daddy helped her get this one in
fishingtwinkie015.jpg

here is a shark I caught, in fact that is all we caught this day out!
fishingtwinkie017.jpg

and the pic
myhugefish034.jpg

myhugefish038.jpg

One thing I love about Florida is we can fish all year long!!!
Drew and Angie if you ever come down near us, we will have to take you out!

video of the big catch.. you may want to turn volume down some bad language
http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff2/Thescrapshakfamily/?action=view&current=myhugefish014.flv

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
They are Stripers...Striped Bass...Those pictured are from 36 to 50 lbs...They are commonly caught year round in the 12 to 25 pound range but can be caught in the spring and fall (perfect conditions permitting) as seen above...We have had 2 bad years in a row... These were all caught on the beach in the Long Branch- Deal area on top water swimming plugs...These fish fight...They are fanatstic eating as well...
Drew

Camel Crush

ECF Veteran
OMG those are gigantic stripers.

I only do that freshwater fishing crap. Stripers are my favorite fish to catch, but they don't get those big in lakes! LOL. My biggest is like 11 pounds. That one in the 2nd pic is at least, what, 30? WOW! I'm jealous!

Edit: Okay, I saw the 2nd page. 50 pounds, not 30. :)

Yes, Drew, they are very fun to catch, and also one of the best pieces of fish you'll ever put in your mouth. I'm really surprised striper isn't sold commercially in stores. Tilapia and salmon don't have ANYTHING on it!

cgrl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OMG!! Those fish are HUGE!! And yes, striper is also one of my favs. I don't get to fish too much anymore......my hubby hates fishing. waaaaah. My Dad still fishes (fresh water) a lot though. I love it when he has his fish fry every September.
You have some beautiful children there Drew, and your right, they all grow toooo fast. Mine are already grown and have kids of their own. I am a grandma to 7.5 children!!!! LOL

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh wow!!! Another thread I will HAVE to show my husband!! He's a fishing maniac!!

Those are some huged striped bass.... We don't see those here :)

The kids are ADORABLE BTW!!!!

Here are some pics of my guys fishing offshore.

http://home.comcast.net/~davescatch/home

We just got rid of the big boat last year and hubby got a smaller one as the offshore stuff was killing his back. I'll have to load some current pics. Mostly snook, redfish and trout inshore these days.

Last edited:
Cool pix Drew, and cute kids. People do a lot of striper fishing out here in the Sacramento Delta. I'm pretty much a rabid trout fisherman. It helps I live in northern California in the middle of some of the top blue-ribbon trout water anywhere. Enjoy it while it lasts ... my daughter has turned her attention from fishing to boys, and I can't hardly get her to pick up her fly rod anymore. I can always hope she'll meet a boy who likes to fish... ;)

17898661.jpg

28327405.jpg

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
Nice fish and beautiful kids everyone!

I don't eat fish or seafood. I like to go fishing but only from the shore cause I really don't like boats. The other down side, you have to bait my hook-I'll hand you the worm no prob, just don't like it when they wrap around my fingers when I first poke em! Then someone else has to take the fish off-just never got the hang of it with out sticking my self.

I know, I know-leave her home, she's a pain in the hiney! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread