The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Drew's Fishing Pics!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by VapingGeek, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    These are all really cool pics...I am pretty much a Surf Angler although I have a couple freinds with boats that we will jump in if there are big Stripers outa casting range...Something about the beach...I have alot of great freshwater fishing by me , but I just never got into it much...GREAT PICTURES!!!!!

2. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Laurel-both links worked for me, Lori was having some probs so maybe the second link will work for her.

Great pics and some really BIG fish!

3. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Oopss. Thanks Alpha, somehow my brain wasn't working quite yet :D

4. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    That's ok, lots going on this time of year and were all here to help each other. :rolleyes:

5. SurvivorMcGyver

SurvivorMcGyver Ol' Timer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oh Oh.... Looks like I'm going to have to get to recovering some long lost back-up files to show you guys some REAL fish :lol:

I've Invited drew up to check it out.

Er ummm does a 345# barn door size halibut fill a freezer? Not! It fills TWO8-o

Gimme some time and I'll try to post

6. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thats what Im talkin about...That is one of the fish I really wanta catch...I would also like to catch a 150lb tarpin and a bigeyed Tuna...Cant wait Mac...
    Drew

7. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Oohh I'd love to see it Survivor!!! My husband's best bud went halibut fishing last year and RAVED about it.... We don't have that here in FL :) Bring them on!!!! Nice to see the different fishes in different places!

8. SurvivorMcGyver

SurvivorMcGyver Ol' Timer Verified Member ECF Veteran

OK, to not keep folks waiting...

Here a pic -- unfortunately it's not mine nor of me (I'm on a brand new 'puter and having "issues" with "permission's" on recovering several back-ups) So Anyways..... I'm working on it -- till then

9. crashtestjeep

crashtestjeep Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 14, 2009
    Wilmington, NC

I may be way off, but is that fire on ur left arm and water on ur right? If so---creepy, lol My tattoos include that same setup! ;)

10. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    That's one big frickin fish!!!

11. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Yes it sure is!!! Those suckers get HUGE!!! Thanks for sharing, now I hope you get your 'puters permission to use it LOL!!!!

12. pt91

pt91 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2009
    AR
    Big trout on tiny flys

Attached Files:

13. pt91

Sep 26, 2009
    AR
    back, left 1/2 slv

Attached Files:

14. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes its a balance thing...It continues on my chest plate where I hav a Pheonix on the fire side and a Coi on the water side...twilight zone theme plays

15. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Nice fish and ink PT...
    Drew

16. pt91

Sep 26, 2009
    AR
    thanks, last one:

Attached Files:

17. WhatAClumsyGirl

WhatAClumsyGirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2009
    Mtns of Tennessee
    Well shucks...I dont have any fishing pictures...So im posting my basset picture..This is Melvin...he loves raw potatoes and usually can be seen in the house carrying one around hanging from his mouth like a cigar...

My Melvin ..

[​IMG]

18. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    This is too funny...I had Bassets when I was young...Peppy loved raw potatoes and was fiercely protective over me...We couldnt leave the potatoes (50 lb bag for a family of 8) on the floor or Peppy would eat them...I couldnt walk him alone becuase he would bite anyone that came near or tried to walk past me!!! He was incredibly strong and was quite scary when he wanted to be...My father would have to remove him from the house if he was gonna hollar at me...God I loved that Dog!!!!

19. WhatAClumsyGirl

WhatAClumsyGirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2009
    Mtns of Tennessee
    Maybe its a basset / potato thing. I currently have 3 full blooded bassets, and a half breed who runs the place...well, Melvin actually runs it, he just lets Bessie think she does. Melvin is the only male, and all the females give up their treats to him if he wants them..He think's he's quite the " thing". And, i suppose he is :)

He's always jumping on something and usually about once a week, he's got an injured foot, always limping around, I think it may be to get sympathy and extra treats.

Peppy sounds like he was a wonderful guy...and glad you have those fond memories to last you forever.

Merry Christmas Drew..Hope yours was a great one.

20. sstambo

sstambo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2009
    Cape Coma, Florida
    Drew-LOL, having to take the dog out prolly gave your dad some time to cool down.
    Clumsy-that is one cute basset!

Camping at Wekiwa Springs playin' on my new Droid I got for Christmas. Now I can do the internets when I go camping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.