Drew's Fishing Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SurvivorMcGyver

Ol' Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh Oh.... Looks like I'm going to have to get to recovering some long lost back-up files to show you guys some REAL fish :lol:

I've Invited drew up to check it out.

Er ummm does a 345# barn door size halibut fill a freezer? Not! It fills TWO8-o

Gimme some time and I'll try to post

pt91

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2009
AR
Big trout on tiny flys

Attachments

• CIMG0014 (Medium).jpg
    CIMG0014 (Medium).jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 19

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I may be way off, but is that fire on ur left arm and water on ur right? If so---creepy, lol My tattoos include that same setup! ;)
Yes its a balance thing...It continues on my chest plate where I hav a Pheonix on the fire side and a Coi on the water side...twilight zone theme plays

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
This is too funny...I had Bassets when I was young...Peppy loved raw potatoes and was fiercely protective over me...We couldnt leave the potatoes (50 lb bag for a family of 8) on the floor or Peppy would eat them...I couldnt walk him alone becuase he would bite anyone that came near or tried to walk past me!!! He was incredibly strong and was quite scary when he wanted to be...My father would have to remove him from the house if he was gonna hollar at me...God I loved that Dog!!!!

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Maybe its a basset / potato thing. I currently have 3 full blooded bassets, and a half breed who runs the place...well, Melvin actually runs it, he just lets Bessie think she does. Melvin is the only male, and all the females give up their treats to him if he wants them..He think's he's quite the " thing". And, i suppose he is :)

He's always jumping on something and usually about once a week, he's got an injured foot, always limping around, I think it may be to get sympathy and extra treats.

Peppy sounds like he was a wonderful guy...and glad you have those fond memories to last you forever.

Merry Christmas Drew..Hope yours was a great one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread