Drip Club No Longer Accepting New Subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
Central Coast California
I received an email a few minutes ago that as of today (Feb. 7, 2015), Drip Club is no longer accepting new monthly subscriptions. They will continue to honor current subscriptions however.

They are replacing the service with a weekly "Hero Box" where you can see what you get before you buy...not a bad idea. Too bad the first week has a bunch of stuff I already have tried.

The good news for some is that you can now get the samples in 0mg. I might just end up doing this once a month since the cost is actually a bit less than the subscription service.

My only gripe with Drip Club is that they have been horribly slow to ship lately. Their CS has been excellent however...one month they sent me the wrong mg and sent a second box and told me to keep the first one....but it took them a month to ship the corrected box and I got my next month's subscription before the replacement came.

HERO Box | Feat. Kilo, Twig & Berries, Chapter XII, Fogboss at The Drip Club

Pensilac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Utica, NY
I saw this as well and seems like a really good deal if you like the sounds of the weeks selection. I'm a a little disappointed though as I was hoping they would start making that $50 box available they had hinted at on their site back in December but must be they changed their mind. I'm glad I subscribed when I did then as I like their service.

Cotay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
Central Coast California
I can tell you right now life of pie and Posion apple are no good. I have 30 ml of both. Life of pie is the better out of the two. Both just lack flavor.

Funny how taste is subjective. I think Poison Apple has a lot of flavor, but it makes me sick after a few ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread