• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Drip Drip Drip... New Life for Shelved Juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
I've been playing with the new little drip atty on and off throughout the day, and finally got curious.

I busted out the little bottle of Irish Cream that left me confused and unimpressed last time. It wasn't horrible, it just also wasn't Irish Cream IMHO... but dripping changes everything! It actually tastes more like what I expected now. It probably still won't make my short list or all-time faves, but I'll definitely use and enjoy it now....

Lesson learned. Don't perma-shelve anything until you've steeped it, stored it..... and dripped it at least a few times!

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I've been playing with the new little drip atty on and off throughout the day, and finally got curious.

I busted out the little bottle of Irish Cream that left me confused and unimpressed last time. It wasn't horrible, it just also wasn't Irish Cream IMHO... but dripping changes everything! It actually tastes more like what I expected now. It probably still won't make my short list or all-time faves, but I'll definitely use and enjoy it now....

Lesson learned. Don't perma-shelve anything until you've steeped it, stored it..... and dripped it at least a few times!

I agree tyger. I only drip when trying new juices. Having said that, when I do find a juice I really don't like at first, I've found a little time, sometimes different hardware and sometimes a bit of taste intervention can make all the difference to the juice.

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON

That's why you also have to start thinking about Provari and ZAP

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada

Oh, I do, Projectguy..... all the time.... then I check my bank balance and decide good things are worth waiting for ;)

Another possibility is that your juices have had some time to steep and allow those shy molecules to get enough courage to join in the group of flavours and be what it was intended .

So true, although I haven't had it that long.... but still, from what I've been reading, even a couple weeks can start to make a difference.

YES!!! I mean like.. you know... the envious and jealous feeling we all have because of all teh fun you are having with yours ;) ( to arrive... shhhh don't tell Project guy I said this... )

*stifling giggles*...... mean, but funny ;)

KillFace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Toronto, On.

Just checked out the ZAP....didn't realize it was made for the Provari.....intriguing.

However, this is from a review on Provape: " And the open fill whole doesn't allow you to lay this device in a horizontal position...."

What does this mean? Will it really leak if put horizontally? I'm always putting my provari horizontal to prevent knocking it over.....

shades

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Perth, Ontario
*stifling giggles*...... mean, but funny ;)

Well Funny and not mean because

A) It is True and he can take a joke

B) In such rare cases where if we don't laugh we will surely cry

Joking about stressful and crazy things is what I do.. its how I cope.. and it isn't even mine! It is that much I feel for the dude :D

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
YES!!! I mean like.. you know... the envious and jealous feeling we all have because of all teh fun you are having with yours ;) ( to arrive... shhhh don't tell Project guy I said this... )

Shades if I win the Lotto Max tonight all Canadians on this forum get a Provari and a ZAP

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
Just checked out the ZAP....didn't realize it was made for the Provari.....intriguing.

However, this is from a review on Provape: " And the open fill whole doesn't allow you to lay this device in a horizontal position...."

What does this mean? Will it really leak if put horizontally? I'm always putting my provari horizontal to prevent knocking it over.....

It means the "device" must be vertical.

Photo on 12-11-02 at 2.39 PM.jpg

Please note the tank in this photo is "only" a Vivi Nova because HC / CCBSA still has my ZAP!!@#%**

Appologies for the outburst it gets me very up set

KillFace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Toronto, On.
It means the "device" must be vertical.

View attachment 147795

Please note the tank in this photo is "only" a Vivi Nova because HC / CCBSA still has my ZAP!!@#%**

Appologies for the outburst it gets me very up set

Ok, but why? Will it leak? What happens if it's horizontal?

What about if the Z-Atty is off the provari and in a case, it still must be vertical?

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON
Ok, but why? Will it leak? What happens if it's horizontal?

yes it will leak. However if the liquid in the tank is low, when horizontal if the liquid does not come above the fill hole (that sounds so dirty) it will not leak because the tank's fill hole which also acts as a breathing hole is not sealed

What about if the Z-Atty is off the provari and in a case, it still must be vertical?

Same same.

There are other Provari made tanks (but they're carto tanks and we've discussed that earlier) that will not leak the Kir Fanis tanks
*** :wub:

136938d1348342033-my-first-mod-provari-mini-picture-review-prive_on_provari.jpg

KillFace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Toronto, On.
yes it will leak. However if the liquid in the tank is low, when horizontal if the liquid does not come above the fill hole (that sounds so dirty) it will not leak because the tank's fill hole which also acts as a breathing hole is not sealed

Same same.

There are other Provari made tanks (but they're carto tanks and we've discussed that earlier) that will not leak the Kir Fanis tanks
*** :wub:

View attachment 147800

That's neat-looking. Where did you get it? Seems a bit fatter than a DCT and stubbier tank section....probably holds about the same amount?

Projectguy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Oakville, ON

KillFace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Toronto, On.
Status