Drip Tip and Super T Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

closetsmokr

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
Richmond, VA
Hi everyone! Yes, I know, it's just a drip tip, but I just got mine set up and I'm loving it! I had started dripping a couple weeks ago, but got frustrated with constantly removing the blank cart to drip on the atty. I ordered two derlin dt's from Super T.

When I first received them, I could not get them to seat on the attys. I use a RIVA Ego and a 510. I emailed David and told him that the issue was the o-ring. It was just a tad to thick or large, and no matter what I did, I couldn't get the tip to fit. So, he sent me a few extra o-rings in two sizes at no charge, and I got them to fit properly. It's really nice to be able to just add a couple drops as needed, give the tip a couple quick puffs of air, and keep on vaping!

So, kudos to David for great customer service! And if you drip, you must use a tip! :laugh:

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
Hi everyone! Yes, I know, it's just a drip tip, but I just got mine set up and I'm loving it! I had started dripping a couple weeks ago, but got frustrated with constantly removing the blank cart to drip on the atty. I ordered two derlin dt's from Super T.

When I first received them, I could not get them to seat on the attys. I use a RIVA Ego and a 510. I emailed David and told him that the issue was the o-ring. It was just a tad to thick or large, and no matter what I did, I couldn't get the tip to fit. So, he sent me a few extra o-rings in two sizes at no charge, and I got them to fit properly. It's really nice to be able to just add a couple drops as needed, give the tip a couple quick puffs of air, and keep on vaping!

So, kudos to David for great customer service! And if you drip, you must use a tip! :laugh:

Exact same thing happened to me.....and the same result. David dropped the correct size in the mail and now it fits like a glove. He must have gotten some o-rings that have an OD that makes them too large to compress into the atty. A lot of vendors sell tips and some work well. However, there is a design difference with SuperT that gives theirs superior performance. I've yet to have a liquid "hang up" and not slide right down to the atty.

drip1.jpg

His is on the left......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread