SirSteve

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2012
Northern Indiana
THis is the one I have. Not sure on the OP
Chrome DCT Refilling Drip Tip

I got two of those same type from CrystalClearVaping, not sure if they still do, but they used to have free shipping. Tank Filler Drip Tip

No matter where you get them they are handy, you can just leave them on and use them as a driptip, and when refilling they help to keep your tanks o-rings from getting chewed up.

Edit, CrystalClear now offers free shipping with a five dollar minimum order.

Last edited:

The Suit

Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
United States
I prefer the Slap Yo Momma, just because I like my other drip tips more than the carto tool tip. More ergonomic and better looking.

However, if you order through IBTanked, both the refilling tool/drip tip and the IBTipsy drip tip are optional. You can get both, or you can get one or the other. If you're fine with the refilling tool as your drip tip, you'll save a solid 8-10 bucks by not getting an additional drip tip.

Since the SYM has no hole, I can just toss it on as a tool, then throw it in the sink for cleaning later. I'm a lazy fella

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I have both the combo drip-tip/tank-filling tool from IBTanked and also the Slap Yo Moma tool. My overall preference is the SYM. It is a better design and allows more room to add juice into the tank than the dual-purpose tool which is wider in diameter so that it can be used as a drip tip, but both do what they were designed to do. Like most combination type "tools", its hard to make a design which is perfect for two different purposes. I don't like it as a drip tip and I like the design of the SYM better, but cost wise it is a more economical option for those on a budget.

A tank tool is indispensible for cartotanks as far as I am concerned. Saves your o-rings from harm and makes assembling your tank and filling/refilling your tanks easier and faster.

SYM.JPG Delrin SYM.jpg refil drip tip.jpg

Stainless steel and delrin Slap Yo Moma tools and the combo tool from IBTanked.

Last edited:

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Yeah, I prefer the SYM as well. The drip tip tool is OK, but its wider diameter can sometimes cause juice to pool up at the top instead of the bottom. I usually just push it down a little further. Just don't do what I did (got a little buzzed, filled a carto tank, used a paper towel to wipe off the excess fluid on the SYM and threw it away with the paper towel!!)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Yeah, I prefer the SYM as well. The drip tip tool is OK, but its wider diameter can sometimes cause juice to pool up at the top instead of the bottom. I usually just push it down a little further. Just don't do what I did (got a little buzzed, filled a carto tank, used a paper towel to wipe off the excess fluid on the SYM and threw it away with the paper towel!!)
Yeah, they are small and hard to keep track of if you're not the OCD type. I can't remember the number of times that I have misplaced mine. I ended up buying a couple more of them just to make sure that I always have one easily available, they are that important to me.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Yeah, they are small and hard to keep track of if you're not the OCD type. I can't remember the number of times that I have misplaced mine. I ended up buying a couple more of them just to make sure that I always have one easily available, they are that important to me.

I quit buying extras every time I do I lose one with in a week. I do better with just one I pay more attention I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread