Dripeez & 11 of their organic e-liquid - review

Status
Not open for further replies.

ins0mnia

Jan 9, 2013
Sweden
Intro

I've purchased e-liquid from about 15 different vendors the last couple of years, for me, product quality, shipping time and customer service are three factor based on which I've made my decisions where to place my orders. 100% VG based, organic, all natural e-liquid is what I've been sticking to lately. There are several vendors that offer all VG-based all organic liquid (tried them all), but when it comes down to it only a couple can walk the walk (in my opinion) and deliver and outstanding high quality product; Virgin Vapor, and now Dripeez which in my books have set the bar even higher.

Selection & shopping experience

Dripeez offers forty one e-liquid flavors / flavor-combos (Natural & Organic E-liquids - 30mL - Plastic or Glass Dripeez) to pick and chose from. For each e-liquid you get to chose your VG/PG base (including "regular" VG, basically thinned), nicotine strength, you get to chose flavor strength, and bottle type (Plastic/Glass, with dropper / hard cap or both! I went for Glass/Both). Prices are about 20-25% cheaper than Virgin Vapor.

All in all, many options to chose from.

Shipping & Delivery

My first order (4 x 30ml bottles) got shipped the following day (!!) and my second order (7 x 30ml bottles) got shipped within 3 working days, on Thursday; destination: Stockholm, Sweden.

On Monday morning 8am the postman knocks on the door and delivers my package. It's been that fast for both shipments, probably the fastest delivery I ever had. It would've taken 9-14 days for me to receive the package through any other supplier.

Sent with love!

I'm always excited whenever I receive anything-e-cig-related, this one was special since it was shipped so fast and *handed* over to me. Just like a kid that can't wait to open his Christmas present, I immediately start to unwrap the package, I could smell the fresh, yummy, wonderful flavors, already then I started to realize I might just as well have hit the jackpot when it comes the e-liquid and just when I thought I'm paste the best part of it; I see THIS:

rsz_dripeez.jpg

I mean LOOK at that beautiful welcoming wrapping for the bottles!!

Quality: overall

Dripeez did an outstanding job with the "regular" aka thinned VG and produces clouds of vapor, and I mean CLOUDS. Flavor is astonishing, spot on, every single bottle tasted EXACTLY what it says on its the label. Pure, natural, organic, REAL flavor. Coconut? hands down the most pure delicious out there. Pomegranate (which I was skeptical to) turned out to be one of my favorites vape. Raspy Lemon, this thing so so smooth and refreshing with just the right amount of Raspy and Lemon. The list only goes on.

But that's not only it, all of my atomizers love Dripeez's e-liquid, this thing is so easy for my atomizers to digest and it's so clean, look at this:

rsz_dripeez2.jpg

To the e-liquids

Raspy Lemon: Sweet, refreshing like a breeze on a summer day. Nice lemon taste (just the right amount / hint) with a nice Raspy taste. Absolutely wonderful. Tons of vapor. 5/5

Coconut
: Exquisite, delightful, smooth, hands down the best Coconut e-liquid out there. Tons of vapor. 5/5

Pomegranate: I LOVE this one, it just tastes pomegranate, not too overwhelming though, the first bottle I finished off. Tons of vapor. 5/5

Tropical Fruit: Tastes what it says, complex, sweet enough to make you want more. Tons of vapor. 5/5

Lime: When I first received this one, vapor production was almost non-existent, I thought it was a shame because it smelled wonderful so I put it aside. Four weeks later, I thought I'd give a try and whoow! Tons of vapor, the best lime e-liquid I've ever tried. Not too "citrussy", not to sweet, just PERFECT. 5/5

Banana Fosters: Rum + Banana, it actually works! I'm not a big fan of Banana flavors but this one took me by surprise, I vape it whenever I want to try something "different"; works pretty well for my purpose. Tons of vapor. 5/5

Vanilla: This is probably the best and purest vanilla e-liquid out there. If you're a vanilla fan, this one is for you. Tons of vapor. 5/5

White Chocolate: I'm not sure if this one nails it 100%, but neither did Virgin Vapor or any other supplier that I tried. Tons of vapor though. 3.5/5

Bubbleez: This is a "funny" vape, it tastes what it says, Bubbleez. Not my gig, tons of vapor though. 4/5

Jasmine: Smells so wonderful, tons of vape, too "perfumy" for my taste. 2.5/5

Violet: Same as Jasmine, smells so wonderful, tons of vape, too "perfumy" for my taste. 2.5/5

Conclusion

Dripeez won me over, for one simple reason: They're the underdog that cuts through the hype and "bull...." out there.

Dripeez has delivered on product quality (I'd go as far as to say as of now they are absolutely the best out there), customer service (thumbs up), shipping (crazy fast) and most importantly those small touches such as the packing make you feel you're ordering something from someone that genuinely loves and cares about what they do; and about you, the customer.

Last edited:

Equality 7-2521

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2013
oakland ca.
I vaped dripeez for about 6 months and the review is very similar to my experince high quality juice, and outstanding customer service. the only down side is the juices are all fruity, and,,,,,,,simple. I like complex flavors, but dripeez makes great juice. I'dlove to see them branch out into more daring territory.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I vaped dripeez for about 6 months and the review is very similar to my experince high quality juice, and outstanding customer service. the only down side is the juices are all fruity, and,,,,,,,simple. I like complex flavors, but dripeez makes great juice. I'dlove to see them branch out into more daring territory.

they have the mix your own choice where you can mix 3 flavors....i did coconut, cherry and mint :)

ins0mnia

Jan 9, 2013
Sweden
@firephly Apologies it's been a while I vaped this one, tried it only once it's hard for me to remember the taste.
@Equality 7-2521 Yeah I agree with you the down side is that flavor are fruit-based after a while it can get boring.

By the way, since this review I discovered Free State Vapor (Free State Vapor Kansas City E-Liquid) they're currently my preferred organic e-liquid provider (nothing wrong with Dripeez, FSV has a great variation).

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Great reviews! BUt can you please describe Bubbleez a little more? Their website doesn't describe it either....

I emailed them and found out, they said,

"It is a proprietary blend of 5 of our single flavors. Flavor aroma is a gum/strawberry gum flavor. There is a (1)melon, (2)vanilla, (3)pomegranate, (4)an apple, & (5) a berry. No added sweeteners, dyes, or artificial flavoring."

ins0mnia

Jan 9, 2013
Sweden
Actually all of their stuff is organic (E-Liquid - Organic Flavors - Free State Vapor) - the navigation on the site is a bit misleading because they have "Organic Flavors" under E-Liquid as a category, it should be named "All flavors" and it should be clarified all other categories are organic too. Will drop them an email

Lychee Pear, Spiced Pear, Cherry Cheescake and Co-Kona-Nut and Jasmine are out of this world, crazy delicious and unique :)

Yes Free State is great juice! So clean tasting, but only some of their stuff is organic.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Actually all of their stuff is organic (E-Liquid - Organic Flavors - Free State Vapor) - the navigation on the site is a bit misleading because they have "Organic Flavors" under E-Liquid as a category, it should be named "All flavors" and it should be clarified all other categories are organic too. Will drop them an email

Lychee Pear, Spiced Pear, Cherry Cheescake and Co-Kona-Nut and Jasmine are out of this world, crazy delicious and unique :)

cool! I loved the jasmine and earl grey with lemon and honey, it's all i've had yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread