Dripping: More Intense Nic Hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exhaler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
Mountains of NC, USA
My wife got me a Vision Eternity which can be used as a dripper or tank. The first dripper I've ever used even though it's not like the normal drippers I've seen pictures of. Anyway, the hits when using the VE as a dripper are really intense and produce quite the buzz and light headedness. I've used two of my favorite juices made by two different companies and got the same results.
Now I only take 4-6 hits off the VE dripper and that's about all I can handle for 30 mins or more.
Is this type reaction typical of dripping? Or do I just have to get use to it?
Thanks.

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
My wife got me a Vision Eternity which can be used as a dripper or tank. The first dripper I've ever used even though it's not like the normal drippers I've seen pictures of. Anyway, the hits when using the VE as a dripper are really intense and produce quite the buzz and light headedness. I've used two of my favorite juices made by two different companies and got the same results.
Now I only take 4-6 hits off the VE dripper and that's about all I can handle for 30 mins or more.
Is this type reaction typical of dripping? Or do I just have to get use to it?
Thanks.

Hi Exhaler! Yes, what you have experienced with your dripper is not uncommon at all. Dripping is very efficient if not convenient. Many folks will drop down on their nic level when using a dripper for precisely this reason. I love drippers, use them all the time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread