Dripping? someone has to explain this to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jons

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2010
Hot Hot Hot South
Ok So I ordered a Riva not long ago and since the drip tips were only like a buck I grabbed one. Thing is is that is just dosent really seem to work for me. I get much much bigger hits when I use cartridges vs drip tips. I also dont really understand how you can put juice in and it dosent come back out when you lay it down. I'm assuming that when you drip you vape till all the juice is gone... So whats the deal all?

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
Ok So I ordered a Riva not long ago and since the drip tips were only like a buck I grabbed one. Thing is is that is just dosent really seem to work for me. I get much much bigger hits when I use cartridges vs drip tips. I also dont really understand how you can put juice in and it dosent come back out when you lay it down. I'm assuming that when you drip you vape till all the juice is gone... So whats the deal all?

It took me a long time to get the hang of dripping. I love the Ego cartomizers but found them too unreliable (they can go bad for various reasons without warning). Anyway, I finally gave in and ordered a drip tip and now I'm a hard core dripper. For me it was like adjusting to a carto or cart mod. You have to play with it a little to find your own "sweet spot." Sometimes I need 3 drops to get it going good and other times 1 or 2 drops will get me there and then I just kinda learned how much I needed to add to maintain the flavor and vapor production. I don't know if this is the case for everyone but I have my own formula that works for me. Sometimes you'll need to blow all the juice out of your atty, do a dry burn and start over. Good luck and I hope you find it because it will save you a bundle of money with juice expense. I was going through 30 ml in a bat of an eye with cartos and now I use about 1/3 that amount and enjoy the consistency and flavor so much.

DeepDrag

Oct 7, 2010
New York
No gurgles, no flooding. I start out with 2 or 3 drops. I try vaping it but get very little vapor so I add more e liquid... still nothin... I add fluval... Vapor!

It's confusing for me too. Takes a little while to prime it. After putting four drops or so in the atty, I let it sit for a few minutes, then two drops down the drip tip, and I still have to puff a few times without inhaling (and maybe add a couple of more drops) before the priming takes hold.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread