Travel and Vaping Driving to Canada with E-cigs and Nic juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainkeltoia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Maine
I'm not sure if its an issue, I know that there are regulations about importing ejuice with nicotine, but are there any rules about bringing personal amounts with you while traveling to Canada specifically driving there? I make regular trips to visit my fiance who lives in Nova Scotia and usually bring something to declare with me (previously analogs and perhaps a bottle of wine). Now I don't have the analogs, but bringing some wine or mead is par for the course. Should I/Do I need to declare e-cigs and juice? Last time I went up I did not, and wasn't searched or anything but did take off any stickers that had the amounts of nicotine on them. Thank you in advance for your time!

EastSideToker

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2011
Moncton
nic is `banned`, however we do have a few vendors within who take the risk ..

I dont think you have any worries crossing the border as long as you dont have Loads of juice.. I believe where it is legal in the US and its only your `personal` should have no issues.. I dont think its illegal to own nic juice, just selling it is banned. Like you said you can peel the stickers off.. they do sell e-cigs in canadian stores just 0 nic (pointless my opinion)

if you want to order from canada .. cdnvapor is who i deal with.. 0-24mg ..

Best of Luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread